1986 FERRARI 328 GTS CERTIFIED CLASSICHE BY FERRARI
Price: US $117,000.00 Item location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: 328
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 328 GTS
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 12800
- VIN: ZFFXA20A0G0062185
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.2L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Ferrari 328 328 GTSTHEFerrari 328 GTBandGTS(Type F106) aremid-engineV8, two seatsports carsproduced by Italian automotive manufacturerFerrari. It was the successor to theFerrari 308 GTB and GTS. While mechanically still based on the 308, small modifications were made to the body style and engine, most notably an increase in engine displacement to 3.2L for increased power and torque output. The 328 is still considered by some enthusiasts to be one of the most reliable and functional Ferraris; unlike other models, much of its maintenance can be performed without lowering the engine from the vehicle.
- Ferrari 328 GTS catalyst (man. 5, manufactured or sold in 1986, version for Europe (since mid-year 1986)
- manufactured by Ferrari in Italy
- 2-door Targa body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), manual 5-speed gearbox
- gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 3185 cm3 / 195.1 cui, advertised power: 187.5 kW / 251 hp / 255 PS ( DIN ), torque: 289 Nm / 213 lb-ft, more data:1986 Ferrari 328 GTS catalyst (man. 5) Horsepower/Torque Curve
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4255 mm / 167.5 in, width: 1730 mm / 68.1 in, wheelbase: 2350 mm / 92.5 in
- reference weights: estimated curb weight: 1360 kg / 3000 lbs, gross weight GVWR: 1610 kg / 3549 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 257 km/h (160 mph) (Â©theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 5.5Â© s; 0- 100 km/h 5.7Â© s (simulation Â©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 14Â© s
- 1986 Ferrari 328 GTS catalyst (man. 5) Detailed Performance Review
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-cÂ©: 14.1 l/100km / 20 mpg (imp.) / 16.7 mpg (U.S.) / 7.1 km/l, more data:
- This vehicle is a fresh trade from one of valued clients that had this part of His Ferrari collection, which we acquired Recently.
- It is a previous USA vehicle odometer is in Miles.
- For all inquiries and questions, feel free to contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone 514-337-7274 ext 250.
- Happy Bidding.