1959 Ferrari 250GT California Recreation.
Price: - Item location: Burbank, California, United States
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: 250GT
- SubModel: California
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 3,600
- VIN: ccr19152cs
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V12
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Ferrari 250GTRecreation of a 1959 Ferrari California 250GT LWB.
This is a custom built car from the frame up. This is not a Modena or other cheap recreation. Many of the molded parts are custom made from hand built molds.
- Finishedin 2014 over a period of three years.
- Interior and other details based on the James Coburn California.
- Working firesuppression system.
- New stock, original RW4603 16" X 6" Borrani Wire Wheels (correct for this one particular vehicle style).
- New stock, originalrally Blockley tube tires.
- V12 Jaguar 5.3L rebuilt and modified for this car.
- 5 Speed manual Tremec transmission
- Weber Carburetors.
- Engine has been meticulously tuned and tested over 18 months.
- Ferrari California interior and exterior door handles (Alfa Romeo).
- Ferrari 250GT stainless steel hand made bumpers and overriders.
- Custom fiberglass body and welded steel frame.
- Correct turn signal, fog and license plate lights.
- Racing grade and silent power steering pump.
- Nardi wood steering wheel.
- Adjustable height racing shocks.
- Stylish Deist racing shoulder harnesses and seat belts.
- Correct U.K. sourced stainless side view mirrors. (Italians did not ship original cars withseat belts or side mirrors!)
- Beautiful steering column with correct chrome signal bell.
- Wilwood disc brakes.
- Stunning leather wrapped Becker Europa radio center console with chrome accents.
- In trunk gas fill exactly like original car.
- Beautiful leather documents case and Italian made leather accents.
- Ferrari ash tray
- Rally stop watches.
- Custom designed brass and nickel plated trunk release. (Bela!)
Before people ask: I designed this car myself after years of research. Various components were built by a few people around the world. This is not a kit car so do not bother me about that in emails. This car is a ONE OFF! No other reproduction looks like this one. The paint alone would cost $20,000.00. The wheels were made in Millan and cost almost $20,000.00.
This car is entirely hand made and a piece of art.
Feel free to ask questions via email.
Reason for selling: Leaving Californiabeforeit get's any worse here!