1983 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
Price: - Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: 308
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 60,100
- VIN: ZFFMA13A5D0045595
- Color: Red
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Ferrari 308This was my 2nd 308 and just need the space, Bought it last year and wanted to try to restore it and keep it as an investment, just have too many irons in the fire.
Private Seller, just drove to a top of a garage to take pics away from traffic.
Clear Wisconsin title, But Located in West Hollywood, CA.
Welcome to come view it anytime with a 24 hour notice. I can take more pics and take some video no problem, just message me here and I'll give you my cell phone#.
Drives and runs alright needs a tune up for sure, details below, it gets SOO much attention when I drive it around West Hollywood. People look and wanna take pics when park it. If you want to drive something at a fraction of a newer Ferrari this is the way to go.
Items that need to be addressed.
- Power Windows, don't work. They did originally when got it, may be a fuse. Will check on it this week.
- Gas Gauge, doesn't work. I just keep it filled up mainly.
- Seats are ok, show age, I tried to shine them up, could use some good lotion, little dry. They'll do for now.
- It does need a tune up for sure.
- Shifts alright, not perfect but thats pretty common for these. I drive it once a week to just run around and it gets so much attention. More than a new ferrari. People take pictures all the time even with few little dings here and there.
- The door, so I parked it on the street and someone backed into it. Good news is that it closes perfect, did not affect the seam on the body, just the door is dented but skin probably should be replaced. I had a quote for someone to try to fix it just don't which way to do it.
I did have the water pump and the hoses replaced about 6 months ago. It does not overheat, even in this california heat.
Spare Tire is included
New Battery installed
I have the Jack and bag as well.
Have a few tools with the bag, only like 3-4 are left in there.