1983 Ferrari 400i 30,611 Miles Black Coupe 12 Manual
Price: US $75,000.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: 400i
- SubModel: N/A
- Type: N/A
- Trim: N/A
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 30,611
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 12
- Power options: N/A
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: N/A
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Ferrari 400i N/AThe Ferrari has the very desirable 5 speed. This car is extremely fast for a 400i. The synchros work perfectly.
· Low mileage car with approximately 30,600 miles. The speedometer reads approximately 49,000 kilometers.
· The car has had a recent paint job by Santini Paint in Santa Ana, Calif. Santini is known for his high-quality work.
· The interior is in excellent shape
· The Ferrari stock rims were a metric size. They were replaced with the rear rims from the Ferrari 328 series. This allowed for the use of American made tires instead of the terrible TRX tires. The TRX tires are a harsh ride, hard to obtain, and very expensive. The American made tires that fit this rim are far superior, ride better, less road noise and are available anywhere.
· Brand new tires.
· Detailed engine bay
· Books and tool kit included.
· The car is equipped with a Reus Sound System which has a cost of $10,000. The sound in incredible. Speaker even in the rear view mirror which bounces sound off of the front windshield
· The “accumulators” (which control ride height) were replaced with Mercedes parts as they are superior. The “accumulators” allow the rear suspension. This car’s height was adjusted to give the appearance of the car to be more aggressive.
· Extremely nice car and probably one of the nicest 5 speeds 400i’s available.
Correct VIN - ZFFEB07B000044769 (All 400i are Euro Vin)