1964 Ferrari 330 GTS 2+2
Price: US $1,025.00
Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: Other
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Ferrari Other
| || 1964 Ferrari 330 GTS 2+2 |
| Up for auction is this great start to a project Ferrari. |
A client of ours purchased this for a Ferrari project we are working on for him and the project simply changed directions. We decided to go with another model and thus this one has to go to make room for the new one.
A description of this isn’t really necessary as the photos should tell the story just fine. The body was media blasted and shows its scars well. There is nothing hiding here.
You’ll notice that all of the panels are there: alloy hood and trunk, steel doors and floors. You’ll also notice the doorhardware, window running gears and glass. The fender wells and firewall are all there as well. Even the headliner remains and is the best looking part of the car at this point.
The most notable damage to this shell is that it obvously took a hit on the front end on the driver’s side. The seam can be clearly seen in the photos and was a poor repair that will need to be addressed along with the other body flaws.
If you’re local and want to take a look please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. We guarantee complete satisfaction and can easily work with you to ship this to you.
This shell will be provided with a Bill of Sale only and ALL shipping and crating costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Thanks and happy bidding!
We have done my best to accurately depict the overall condition as well as any details of serious note. We have taken very detailed photos of the items so please take a moment to inspect them closely and ask any questions you might have before bidding.
Revival Cycles is a full service and custom bike shop located in Austin, Texas.
Motorcycles are our passion, and we are here to support this passion in our fellow riders. It doesn’t matter what you ride, it doesn’t even matter if you don’t have a bike (yet). The only thing that matters is that you have passion for motorcycles. We are more than a repair shop, more than a custom shop and more than a place to get gear. We are a cultural center for motorcyclists.
I apologize for the inconvenience but there simply is not enough time in the day for me to reply to each request for a shipping quote prior to the auctions end.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
- Please ask any questions or concerns you have before bidding and allow us at least 24 hrs for a reply.
- Full payment for this must be made in full within 5 days. We accept paypal, wire transfer or bank drafts.
- Our feedback rating is very important to us. If you feel that something was not represented fairly please allow us the opportunity to address it before you leave feedback. We will always do our best to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to be shipped.
- Handling fees when applied reflect only the cost of packing materials and insurance for more expensive or delicate items.
- The buyer isresponsible for all shipping charges in instances where returns are necessary. Original shipping cannot be refunded.
- Before bidding please contact us about shipping and handling charges to your country.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts".
| || |
_gsrx_vers_625 (GS 6.9.7 (625))