Ford Manufactured Cobra 4 Valve Engine with Fuel Injection and Factory Wiring
- Condition: Used
- Make: A.C. Cars Replica by Factory Five Racing
- Model: Shelby A.C. Cobra Mark IV
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 317
- VIN: F5R1008217RD
- Color: Black/Gray
- Engine size: 4.6 Cobra
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 A.C. Cars Replica by Factory Five Racing Shelby A.C. Cobra Mark IV
1965 A.C. Cars Replica by Factory Five Racing Shelby A.C. Cobra
Ford Manufactured Cobra 4 Valve Engine with Fuel Injection and Factory Wiring with Diagnostics
Want to see 152 Hi-Res Photos? Contact Chad at 330-353-1750
The owner was looking to build a Shelby Cobra that the engine and drive train would have easy operation starting and running characteristic, and the high amount of horse power that can be associated with a newer style fuel injected 4 valve engine. It would be very driver friendly, and have good low end torque, easy drive-ability, reliable, and could be easily diagnosed should any problems occur.
Factory Five Mark IV purchased new. Engine and transmission carefully selected from a local well know supplier.
After the complete build the vehicle was properly inspected, and issued a V.I.N number by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, and it is titled 2014.
* New Build 2013-2014. Owner has performed other Shelby Cobra builds and has hand on performed many frame off restorations along with assistance from selected suppliers and contractorsover the last 50 years.
* Factory Five Mark IV Plus Upgrades
* 4.6 Cobra V-8 4 Value Fuel Injected- Approx. 96-98
* Tremec 5 Speed Transmission
* 4 Halibrand Replica Wheels
* Powder Coated Chassis
* Aluminum Radiator
* Electric Fans
* Rack and Pinion Steering
* Wilwood Brakes
* Ron Francis Wiring
* 3 Link Rear Suspension
* Simpson Restraint System
* Stainless Brake Lines
* Quick Fill Gas Cap
* Roll Bar
* Headers and Side Exhausts
* Titled as 2014 Assembled Vehicle MK4 Roadster
* Factory Engine and Transmission were at 50K Miles Upon Purchase(Approx. 96-98 Build Date)
* The paint was performed just prior to the completion in 2014.
* We are not able to find any nicks or scratches anywhere on the body.
* It is extremely smooth and polished with a beautiful finish that is matching all the way around.
* We are not able to detect any blemishes or imperfections, and we know that it was professionally applied and done. Even when you look closely at the black finish up close it is almost mirror like.
* Just forward of the windshields lower molding the rubber has maybe caused a touch of abrasion on the paint that may or may not polish out. (See pic)
* The body is very straight and correct, look closely at the pictures we have taken at an angle.
* The fits of the trunk, hood, and doors, all have very appropriate gaps.(See pics)
* All of the bright work regardless of its material all shows as new in condition, and have very high quality bright shine on the highly polished parts but all other materials otherwise do in fact still appear as they did new.
* The only exception being there are a few very light scratches on the upper right hand corner of the windshield frame. (See pics)
* The windshield does have a â€œlaminatedâ€ designation and appears to be tinted, and it is in brand new condition.
*We do not see any nicks or wear, and that is also true of the side vents.
* The top shades are of a non glass material but show no signs of wear or damage of any type.
* The tonneau cover was custom made with a durable vinyl material with striping and coloring to best match the colors of the car itself, and are held in place primarily by side straps that will wrap around the exhaust system.
* The interior all appears just as new.
*Notice an AC emblem in the center of a polished wheel with a wooden rim.
* The tachometer and odometer have the Factory Five Racing signage.
* Note the Simpson seat belt system as well as the Cobra insignia floor mats
* All items and materials on the interior all appear as new.
* Interior has battery cut off switch, water temp meter, clock, voltage, oil pressure, fuel gauge. The switches are the ignition switch, horn button, parking lights, headlights operation, toggle for left and right turn signals, high and low beam switch, interior light on driver and passenger side.
* Locking key trunk mechanism, and self sustaining shocks holding itself up.
* Includes an interior trunk light and switch as well as a battery tender lead built in. * Fully carpeted and reeks of attention to detail!
* The boxes contain the electrical system, and the owner explained that the vehicle does in fact have the correct wiring harness for the engine, so it does have a connection where a Ford dealer electronics can be plugged in for diagnostics if needed.
Tires and wheels-
* Extreme ZR Nitto NT 555
* Tires and Wheels are like new and flawless with great shine.
* We see no damage to the tires or wheels.
* You can look at the brake rotors and just see the cleanliness.
* Left Front- 245-45-17 10/32 Tread Remaining
*Left Rear- 315-35-17 9/32 Tread Remaining
* Right Front- 245-45-17 10/32 Tread Remaining
* Right Rear- 315-35-17 9/32 Tread Remaining
Engine and Transmission-
* In the engine compartment you can again see the attention to detail during this quality build. * The hood is self sustaining and held up by shocks, and also locks with key.
* You will see an example of detail in the design of the aluminum that goes around the air cleaner and how it was fabricated so the air intake could be factory mounted where it is.(See pics)
* See pictures to view all of the high attention to detail, design, and quality components that went into this build.
* Fuel gauge works but not accurate- Needs re-calibrated
* Taillights work
* Headlamps work
* Turn signals work front and rear, left and right
* Brake lights work
* Horn works
* Green dash indicator for turn signals work both sides
* Toggle switch that puts headlamps on high beam, the blue lights on the dash works
* Interior lights work
* On a cold start up with 1000 rpmâ€™s the oil pressure was around 95 lbs and voltage is at 14 Â½
* Doors shut nice and smooth and latch well
* Belts hook up properly
* Emergency brake works and holds well
* Electric fans operate
* There is a key for the ignition and a key that locks and works properly on both hood locks and trunk lock.
Chad drove the vehicle for several miles around a park setting and on a 2 lane road. The car steers easily and smoothly, and is nice and quick at responding well. The engine fires up immediately and runs up around 1000 and when warms up goes down to a normal idle, and certainly has all the nice running benefits of a modern fuel injected engine. The car accelerates and decelerates very smoothly. The clutch operation seems to work smoothly, and the brakes stop easily, and upon braking there is no pulling to the left or right, and without any pulsation. Easily shifts in and out of all 5 gears, and in reverse. The car drives very smoothly and has a good solid feel.
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp
10% deposit ($1,000 minimum) must be received within three (3) days of the close of the auction and the balance due within 10 days of the auction. Extenuating circumstances may warrant us to revise the amount of deposit to protect the interest of the buyer and the seller.
Acceptable payment options:
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Cash-in-person, verified by a bank
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Bank to bank wire transfers to sellerâ€™s account
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Cashierâ€™s or bank check equivalent to cash
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp at 330-353-1750
Conditions of Sale:
Auto Connection is a 3rd party agent, assisting both buyers AND sellers. The vehicles they sell are from private owners and collectors, and they provide advertising, marketing, and consulting services for individuals and companies.
The Auto Connection representative has physically viewed the item being sold. The information comes from the seller and other research sources. Auto Connection is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the seller and/or errors in research results, including history statements of vehicle history, repairs, etc.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Information about serial numbers, engine numbers, and any other codes does not guarantee a vehicleâ€™s authenticity. These codes and numbers are not guaranteed to be the same as the information on the vehicle ID or vin, trim tag, engine block, cylinder heads, transmission, differential, or other components within this vehicle. Auto Connection does not guarantee documentation, authenticity, repairs, mechanical work, titles, odometer discrepancies, matching numbers, stamped engines, casting numbers, or any other codes, tags, or numbers. The potential for reproduction paper documentation exists, as well as restamped engines and reproduced trim/data tags.
Auto Connection has described this vehicle to the best of their knowledge, but does not guarantee the accuracy of the description. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence, including a physical inspection of the vehicle in person, or through a qualified third party inspector/appraiser.
The vehicle will remain for sale until a buyer has placed a deposit on it. This deposit is nonrefundable with the exception of the vehicle being severely misrepresented by Auto Connection or the seller, or stipulated in the Bill of Sale.
It is possible that this vehicle will be sold at a higher price than the highest bid (before or after the auction ends), if the reserve is not met. After the sale (if reserve is met or not), Auto Connection must receive at least a 10% deposit (wire transfer or official bank or cashierâ€™s check) within 3 days of the end of the auction (or the Bill of Sale is signed). The high bidder/buyer has 10 days from this time to send the balance in full or final payment and inspect the vehicle (or have a 3rd party professional inspection).
For the most part, the vehicle for sale is not â€œperfectâ€. It is unreasonable to assume that every single flaw in the paint, body, engine, etc. or any minor mechanical items (such as a light not working) be considered a reason to refuse the vehicle. Major rust/rot, undisclosed problems with the frame, etc. might constitute a legitimate reason for the buyer to refuse to follow through with the sale. In that situation, the seller and buyer will try to reach an agreeable solution.
The buyer acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle to verify it is as listed and represented. He accepts the vehicle with all advertised equipment, options and accessories in "AS IS" condition with any faults or defects. The buyer will bear all future costs of repairs or correcting any defects that exist or may occur in the future. The seller will have no responsibility or liability for any consequential damages or injury caused by any failure or malfunction of the vehicle or any components. This car is being offered for sale by owner. The buyer and seller acknowledge that if the transaction is consummated and a dispute occurs relating to the sale, the laws of Ohio (the state that the car is located/sold) govern the rights and duties under the agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU BID.
We reserve the right to verify any bids to ensure all bids are legitimate in order to protect the interest of the seller. You are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. If you do not intend to purchase this item, do not bid! Bidder must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on this vehicle. Unqualified Bidding, Bid Shielding, Auction Interference, and any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. Bidder agrees to the jurisdiction of Ohio "Stark County" for all disputes. By bidding, bidder accepts all the terms and conditions above.
If you have any question concerning the auction please call 330-452-5788 or email Chad@AutoConnectioncars.com Auto Connection will make every effort to answer your questions promptly. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
All Images and HTML are owned and copyrighted by Auto Connection for our express use and control. Anyone using our images or design without our express written authorization is in violation of Federal Law and eBay's rules and regulations. eBay will be notified and violators may be prosecuted by Federal Law.