1960 Edsel (Fordsel) Barn Find, 2 dr Hartop, One of a Kind
Price: US $9,116.00 Item location: Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Edsel
- Type: 2 door hardtop
- Trim: Corsair (Ranger/Starliner)
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 45,027
- Color: Black and Red
- Engine size: 292 V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 spd on the tree
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 EdselThis car was found in a barn in Oklahoma in August of 2014. It was owned and built by Dwight Deem, n Edsel Enthusiast that had many Edsels over his lifetime.
If you like going to car shows and getting all the attention at the show, his car will do the trick. Very few people have ever seen a 1960 Edsel in person.
It is a 1960 Ford Starliner that was turned into a one of a kind 1960 Edsel Corsair. Edsel didn't make a Corsair in 1960, o you see the one of a kind tag.
It has it's original 292 V8 Engine. It runs smooth, ut smokes and uses oil. The interior is in excellent condition. The air conditioner, igarette lighter, M radio all still work. IT is a beautiful car with really beautiful lines. The paint was wet sanded and buffed to a beautiful shine. Some of the chrome shows typical pitting. There is no rust on the car.
Things that have been repaired or replaced in the last year are:
- New Coil
- Spark Plugs
- Plug Wires
- New Belts
- New Hoses
- New Battery
- New Black Carpeting
- New Brakes
- New Tires
- New dual exhaust from front to back
- This car is believed to be completed sometime in the late 70's.
- It is in no way in show winning condition.
- There are normal dings, ear and tear.
- This car gets a lot of attention at cars shows.
- There is one letter missing from the word EDSEL the rear passenger quarter panel.