1991 Eagle Talon TSi - 5 Speed - AWD Turbo DSM 1G - Rare 90's Sports Car Radwood
Price: - Item location: New Port Richey, Florida, United States
- Make: Eagle
- Model: Talon
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: TSi
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 124000
- VIN: 4E3CT64U8ME075115
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4Cyl Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Eagle Talon TSiUp for auction is my 1991 Eagle Talon TSi (DSM) - This is an amazing example of a 1G DSM - Car is in almost pristine condition for its age and runs flawlessly! I was in the process of re-building a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX when I came across this gem and had to buy it. I quickly fell in love with it and was using it almost daily to drive around as everything works amazingly on her.
Here is the work that has been done:
New Timing Belt and Water PumpNew Plugs and WiresAll new fluids in Transmission, Transfer Case, Rear End and engine oil (only Synthetic)New BatteryNew Wheels and Tires - 17" Focal X BlackNew KYB Oem Replacement Struts in the front and Koni adjustable struts in the rearEibach Pro-kit springsAll new ball joints and Energy Suspension Bushings (did not do the sub frame bushings)Shifter Base bushings were replacedDrive Shaft Carriers and Bushings were replacedNew front right CV joint and wheel BearingNew brake pads and rotors16G EVO 3 Big MHI Turbo (Authentic Evolution turbo - NOT CHEAP EBAY REPLICA)Custom 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Magnoflow MufflerNew Fuel PumpManual Boost Controller set at 15 psi (Boost gauge on cluster works, also has digital gauge in center console)Stage 1 XTD clutch and Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel - The clutch does need some adjustment still as it engages low to floor.Viper Alarm System with Keyless Entry (factory alarm is also in working condition)Air Hogs Performance Filter
Upgraded Stereo & Front Speakers
Custom Made Loyds Floor Mats (NEW - Not pictured but will include in the car when delivered)Deleted Sunroof - This is a solid roof car, Mitsubishi's body shop ordered in a new roof and installed/painted so there would be no leaks at all.Brand new headlinerDeleted rear wiperCar was pre-wired for a Sub/Amp - Wiring is all there but no Sub or Amp included.ICE COLD AC & HEAT - The entire AC system was re-done and upgraded to new refrigerant. Does not leak at all and is in great working condition.Rare leather interior and in good shape
The car runs and drives amazingly - Has tons of powers and if you want will break traction in 1st & 2nd gear no issues at all. I drive it about 2-3 times a week just to keep her running and lubricated and its always a head turner.
Here are a few small issues I am aware of;
1) The Power Steering pump does have a small leak, about once a month I have to put a little bit of fluid in reservoir.2) As stated above the clutch pedal does engage low to the floor so that could use an adjustment. I am used to it so its not a big deal at all. All gears and transmission work perfectly.3) On passenger side windshield up at very top there is a small crack at edge of windshield.4) Small dent on Drivers Side door (can be seen in pics)5) The windshield wiper needs a new relay - They work fine but when you turn off they stop where they are (don't go home). So you have to time stopping them at bottom.
Overall as stated the car is amazing - its from 1991 so its not perfect but it is one of the best looking DSM's I have seen in a while. Breaks my heart to let her go but I have a few project cars and looking to get some new toys so she has to find a new home. All electronics work great, interior in in amazing shape for a 1G (dash is not cracking or peeling), leather is in good shape, she starts up every-time no issue.
Good luck with auction and please let me know you have any questions.