Silver Eagle Bus 1983 Entertainer 45' raised roof
- Condition: Used
- Make: Eagle
- Type: bus
- Fuel: Diesel Want to buy? Contact seller!
Eagle1983 Silver Eagle Bus for Sale
45' with raised roof
$26,000 or best offer
1983 Silver Eagle Model Entertainer
- 8V71 TURBO Detroit Diesel with ALLISON HT740 Automatic transmission
- 405 hp @ 2150 rpm
The engine came from a self propelled Howitzer!
This coach will run 80 plus mph all day long and climbs hills as good or better than any Series 60 etc...
It is actually easy to run up to 90 plus mph if you don't pay attention to your speedo.
The coach is rock solid mechanically.
In the last 4 years we have replaced:
Power Steering Pump
Radiator (500 hp rated radiator)
Just replaced brake pads on drive axle.
The engine originally came from a military auction
and was put in at the same time the radiator was replaced.
- 1 Roof A/C
- 1 Built in split house type air conditioner (compressor in bay with air handler inside the coach and ducted throughout ceiling)
- Plenty of storage under bus
- Toilet with septic holding tank
- Sink with fresh water holding tank
- 1 TV
- 12 bunks with 1 large closet and rear room with small closet
The coach is certainly not perfect, hence the low price. However it will make a great
conversion or a reliable, affordable coach for a band, gospel group etc...
It does not have a generator however we are a generator company and can install a 18-20 kW
diesel with full warranties for our cost(not retail) just to help move the coach as it is just sitting here and we are
not using it anymore.
Local Pickup or we can deliver for $2.50 per mile