Off Road Rock Crawler
Price: US $11,500.00 Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ramcharger
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 86,000
- VIN: 1b4gw12rxcs219133
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Dodge RamchargerRock crawler built from a 1982 Dodge Ramcharger as a go anywhere type of trail rig. It is fun in the sand, now, ocks, nywhere. Never been taken through mud.
- 360 Cubic inch engine has been completely gone through and only has about 5000 miles on it if that. It has an Edelbrock 800 CFM q-jet style carburetor (handles angles much better than a Holly). polished Edelbrock intake. 591 heads with stainless steel valves. Adjustable roller-rockers. Keith Black pistons. 9 quart oil pan.
- -Has a bullet proof four speed 435 transmission with customer short throw transmission linkage to make it shift like a sports car.
- Transfer cases consist of a rebuilt 203 joined to a rebuilt 205 via a Northwest Fab billet doubler kit. These two transfer cases together give you 3 speeds, re independently operational and are nearly indestructible. They are all gear driven, o chains.
- Axle in the front is a Dodge Kingpin Dana 60 with a full hydraulic steering system and custom high steer arms. Rear axle is a late model (extra ribbing for strength) GM 14-bolt with disc brake conversion.
- Shocks in the front are 2"x14" billet threaded body reservoir shocks. The rear shocks are 2"x14" billet reservoir shocks by FOA.
- The suspension consists of a custom leaf spring package made to flex extremely well and maintain stability. With the current suspension setup, t scored a 1200 on the RTI ramp.
- Custom aluminum dash and center console featuring 8 Autometer gauges.
- LED rock lights and controls.
- Marine grade rocker switches for interior lights, xterior lights, gnition, inch, tereo, ight up whip and more.
- Console houses the triple stick transmission control levers, able driven.
- Custom mechanical tilt column
- Full roll cage consisting of 1-3/4" 120 wall DOM tubing and powder coated white with fold down tire carrier/stinger.
- 42" tires with two sets of 16.5" wheels.
- Front drive shaft is custom from Dan's Driveline. Features 14-10 U-joints at axle and transfer case. Rear drive shaft is by Dan's Driveline and consists of 14-10 U-joints at the axle and 1350CV at the transfer case.
- Front and rear line locks for doing digs.
- Wilwood master cylinder
- Dual electric fans from Flex-a-light