1968 Dodge Crew Cab CUMMINS 12v 4x4 POWER WAGON W200 NO RESERVE!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Power Wagon
- Trim: w200
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 2261797317
- Engine size: Cummins 12v
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Dodge Power Wagon
1968 DodgePower WagonCrew Cab with a 1991 Dodge Cummins 12valve installed.Originally it was aUS Air Forcetruck with a step side bed which is pretty rare with 4x4.The truck was restored a few yearsago with therunninggear out of a91 Dodge w250 diesel. The truck drivesgreat,straight and stops well. Its nice to have the vintage look with the modern reliability and performance. During the restoration frame was blasted & Painted. The cab had floors replaced and sheetmetal workwhere necessary.
-100% stock Non-intercooled 12 valve Cummins, lways maintained. fresh oil & filters
- Automatic727 transmission
- Dana Front & back 4:10 Gears
- 4x4 works great
- Very nice almost new heavy dutyKuhmo 285-75-16's on new aluminum wheels.
-Frame Blasted & Painted
-Glow Plugs were not wired in. Starts excellent as it should. Would recommend a block heater.
-Painted when restored.
-Rare Crew Cab
-Gauges work & added small sunpro oil pressure gauge, emp & voltage.
- Updated seat from a 95 Dodge ram front & back.
- Fuel tank behind the rear seat is the main & only tank.
- Heavy Duty front & rear bumper with tow hook
- Custom bed
- Paint is overall good has a few chips near where the doors meet (see pictures) zero dents.
- New front windshield.
- original plastic door panel inserts, ome have small cracks and could use a paint to detail them.
- Side vent glass has scratches in glass
- Bare Bones truck, hen these were produced they were very basic no radio and poor heat.
Overall Its a very fun truck that im comfortable driving anywhere. Very simple & reliable. Its a truck that can be used as a driver or take the whole family.
For further details call me at (518)642-3063 work and anytime after 5 EST call 802 733 1234
Sold As-is of course. Will help with vehicle pick up. Cash wire transfer or bank check.