1993 Dodge Cummins Crew Cab 6 speed
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ram 2500
- SubModel: 1993 Dodge Crew cab cummins conversion 6 speed
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: LE
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 150,752
- VIN: 1B7KM26C5PS159167
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.9 CUMMINS
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: 6 speed manual (nv5600)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Dodge Ram 2500 1993 Dodge Crew cab cummins conversion 6 speed
I am auctioning my1993 Dodge Cummins Crew Cab Conversion. This truck was built using a 1993 Dodge W-250 platform. The frame has been professionally stretched by a company that specializes in stretching tractor trailer frames. The cab and rear doors were sourcedfrom a 1981 Dodge Crew Cab truck. The vehicle was built using all donor parts from a 1993 Dodge. It utilizes all of themodern electronics: wiring, actory air, ower mirrors, ower windows, ower locks, tc.as if it were a Crew Cab built in 1993. Every element works as it would if it were a factory built truck. The engine wassourced from a donor truck that had accumulated140,000 miles. The transmission is an NV5600 6-speed manual transmission. It was pulled from a 2005 Dodge Cummins with 95,000 miles on it.
This truck is titled with the 1993 donor VIN. Ihave the title for the 1981 Dodgecab.This is how my state required me to license it.
I built this Crew Cab Conversion with thorough attention to detail. I will do my best to list all of the items that I have replaced or added to the truck. If you have any questions, lease feel free to contact me.
- NV5600 6-speed swap
- Resealed 3.07 axels (Dana 60 Front, ana 70 Rear)
- NP205 Transfer Case
- New drive shafts with new u-joints
- New brakes (front, ear)
- Valair 400 horsepower single disk clutch
- Valair heavy duty adjustable clutch hydraulics
- Custom Alcan springs
- Low mileage rotary injection Cummins engine
- HVLP piston lift pump
- Vulcan draw straw
- Half inch fuel lines
- 7.3 Powerstroke intercooler
- Aluminum 8 foot Bradford Flatbed
- Factory hitch removed and a weld-in B&W Turnover hitch was installed.
- Fully repainted using PPG products. (Dodge white top, oyota Metallic Brown two-tone)
- Flatbed frame was re-powder coated.
- New door handles
- New mirrors
- New exterior trim
- New front bumper
- New grill
- New window motors and regulators
- New window seals and door jam seals
- Full re-dye of all interior components using Dupont Vinyl die
- Custom door panels
- New carpet kit
- Fatmat sound deadener (all doors and under the carpet)
- Custom headliners withcustom aluminum trim and factory interior trim. (crewcabs did not come with factory headliners)
- Tinted windows (all doors, ear window)
- Complete new stereo system (Kenwood Deck, - Phoenix Gold amps, - JL 10" W1 sub, - Kenwood 6x9 in doors, enwood 4x10in rear corners. The door speakers and rear corner speakers are powered by an amp with all new wiring in the system.)
I would like to be upfront about the known drawbacks of the truck.
- There is a seam line tear in the driver seat.
- The passenger side front window, s sluggish when rolling up. (It may just need to be lubed.)
- The wing windows are sealed, ut need to be adjusted or seals replaced.
- The battery is becoming weak.
- A/C needs to be recharged.
Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and all associated costs. Seller will accept bank wire transfer or certified check. $500 nonrefundable deposit is due within 24 hours of auction end via PayPal. If you are the winning bidder, lease contact me as soon as the auction ends.
This truck performs great and rides smoother than any First Gen I have ridden in. It has excellent towing capabilities with the 6-speed transmission. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this truck and would love to see someone else enjoy it as much as I have.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Bryson 801- three6one - two9ninesix