1952 M37 Dodge Power Wagon
Price: US $5,845.00 Item location: Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Power Wagon
- Type: Pickup
- Year: 1952
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Dodge Power WagonI've driven it on the highway to work for many years. Time to sell it to someone who will keep it running for the next 20 years. It was built to last!
- Engine and Radiator Rebuilt – Flat Head 6 with head modifications.
- Has been driven weekly to keep it lubricated.
- Full maintenance logs for the last 20 years.
- Brakes, brake lines, as lines, aster cylinder have all been replaced.
- New power regulator and wiring harness throughout the truck
- 24V Generator for all original equipment including in-cab heater; 12V Alternator for accessories
- Red Line synthetic rear end and transfer case lubricants, ead shaved, nable 55-60 mph on highway.
- Locking hubs added for better highway performance
- All gauges work.
- 24V Warn CE KD9000i high torque power winch
- Original Military Steel Cab Top & 24V heater for Wis. operation.
- Accessories include in-cab lighting, adio, urn signals, orns, PS, ater over flow reservoir and power accessory strip.
- Air scoop and tilt out front windows for flow through ventilation.
- Price includes 1 additional bumper, mounted tires and 2 additional rims, long with 9 boxes of additional M37 parts
- Buyer handles transport. Will work with Buyer to load M37.
- Located in Glen Ellyn, L
- (model in picture not included.)