1979 DODGE LIL RED EXPRESS WEST TEXAS SINCE NEW 39K MILES CELEBRITY OWNED
Price: US $24,500.00 Item location: El Paso, Texas, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Lil Red Express
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: Lil Red Express
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 39472
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 360
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2wd
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Dodge Other Pickups Lil Red ExpressBUY IT NOW OR MAKE OFFER ON THIS:1979 DodgeLilRED EXPRESSSold new in El Paso and is very solidPreviously owned by celebrity private investigator J. J. Armes who is one of THE SUPERHEROS SINCE THE SEVENTIES.Ideal Toys made action Figures and had a toy catalog of J J Armes in 1976 and 1977. a 360 V8 with automatic transmission.The SUPERHERO poster is included in the sale.Awards and recognition
- 1975: featured inPeople Magazineas one of "The 25 Most Intriguing People" of the year
- 1976: received the "Golden Plate Achievement Award"
- 1977: featured in the Book of Lists
- 1979: selected as one of forty individuals honored as the "Most Successful Celebrities of America" by theAcademy of Achievement in Beverly Hills California.
- 1981: featured in the bookDreaming and Winning in America
- 1989: received the "Most Successful Investigator in the Country" Award from the International Society of Private Investigators (ISPI)
- 1991: featured in the bookWatching the Detectives
- 1992: honored as a member of the "Who's Who in Leading American Executives"
- 1994: featured in the Time Lifebook series,Crimes of Passion, along with son Jay J. Armes III, for their work on an international murder case
- 1997: featured in "The Hispanic-American Hall of Fame" poster, card set and learning guide
- 1998: Inducted into Investigator's Hall of Fame, NAIS and named top ten investigators of the century for 1900s-NAIS.National Association of Investigative Specialist
It is a nice driver quality not restored, it had beenrepainted a few years ago, the wood had been restored, some of the interior was redone and the engine compartment was detailed at that time. The negatives I found are: the aluminum grille had some damage, it is missing the speaker grilles on the doors, the speedometer needle is broken off but the odometer is still working and the plasticreservoir's under the hood need to be replaced.
Please look at all the pictures and ask all questions 915-479-3762 before buying or making offer, you are welcome to come and inspect the truck or have it inspected before buying or making offer it is sold as is where is. If you have less then 25 feedback or you are outside the US please contact me before buying or making offer, buyer is to pay all transport cost. Buyer is to make a $500 none refundable deposit within 24 hours of sale and the balance is due in full within 7 days of sale.