1988 DODGE RAMCHARGER 100, 4WD Low Miles AT, 318 V8, AC NO RUST Good Condition !
Price: US $6,188.00 Item location: Cape Coral, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ramcharger
- SubModel: 100 4WD
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 71,652
- VIN: 3B4GW02Y6JM830512
- Color: Burgundy/Silver
- Engine size: 5.2 Liter (318 CI) V8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Dodge Ramcharger 100 4WD*1988 DODGE RAMCHARGER 100 4WD*
Before you and up for bid is my 1988 DODGE RAMCHARGER 100. The particulars of the RAMCHARGER are as follows:
* One family owned Colorado Ranch truck. Non-smoker, o pets. This was purchased as an auxiliary purpose vehicle which accounts for the very low mileage.
* ONLY 71,652 documented actual miles. Of these miles, 000 were from September of this year, hen the truck was driven from Colorado to Florida. It drove wonderfully during the entire trip and without incident.
* CARFAX certified in hand which corroborates the NO ACCIDENT history, wnership, nd miles.
* Purchased new from CARLIN DODGE in Colorado Springs on 07/16/88, he truck has had almost all of its maintenance performed exclusively at CARLIN.
* Comprehensive service history records will be provided.
* Rock solid, nd guaranteed to have ZERO RUST. This truck was not exposed to winter driving conditions, nd therefore no exposure to winter corrosive agents.
* 5.2 Liter, 18 CI, 8, tarts first turn of the key, olds a smooth idle, nd drives great. It goes down the road straight, nd stops assuredly. The engine compartment is very clean, here are no annoying drips or leaks anywhere.
* Dual exhaust system, asily passes emissions
* Automatic transmission, hifts smoothly throughout all upshifts as well as reverse.
* 4WD, perates as it should in both low & high ranges, t has great climbing ability.
* Power steering, ower brakes
* ICE COLD AC
* Factory MOPAR AM/FM stereo, lays fine, o broken or distorted speakers
* Factory original two tone burgundy/silver paint, he clear coat has flaked primarily on the hood, oof and drivers side, he passenger side still looks nice.
* The GOODYEAR Wranglers still have approximately 70% wear remaining, here is no dry rot or checking. The spare is new.
* The wheels are in very good condition, o curb rash
* The interior is in great shape. Perfect dash, O cracks or warps. Perfect headliner. Excellent door panels & rear panels. The upholstery is in very good condition, lean with no wear showing on the front seats or the seldom used rear seat. There is a small (3") vinyl tear on the driver side seat where the seat bottom meets the backrest. (see pic)
* The passenger seat flips forward for easy access to the rear seat area.
* Removable rear seat
* Excellent bumpers, right chrome, O pitting, ust or discoloration
* Nice grill, o breaks, ice headlight buckets, lear headlamps
* All gaskets and weatherstripping are soft and pliable
* All original glass in great shape with the exception of a center crack in the windshield. This is the factory original with CARLINS sticker. I have held off replacing it depending upon where the truck is sold. Florida has no deductible on windshields, nfortunately, he truck is still on my Colorado policy. If the buyer prefers, will replace it.
* Good condition carpet, here is some heel wear on the driver side. The rear rubber floor matting has some cracks, hese are inexpensive and easy to replace.
* Recently fully detailed, he seats were removed to steam clean the carpets. (see pic) The truck is immaculate throughout including the undercarriage.
* These RAMCHARGERS came with a rear roof vent, t opens and closes fine, here are no leaks.
* Rear access door struts hold firmly
* The windows roll up and down smoothly, he side vent windows open and close properly
* Nice seat belts front and rear, o stains or fraying
* All comfort and safety features are fully operational. Hi and low beams, mergency flashers, ipers, orn, urn signals, everse lights, gnition buzzer, tc.
* Nice steering wheel, O cracks
* All locks are fully operational
* Recently (documented) service in addition to the aforementioned regular maintenance service cycles included ALL fresh fluids, oil, ransmission, ront & rear differentials, ransfer case, rake system flush, oolant,) new belts, oses, ilters, hermostat, heel bearings, nd a battery.
At 29 model years of age, he Ramcharger still looks good, hile running and driving great! The flaking paint being the only detractor, he truck has many years of life remaining.
Tow capability, he is a factory operable electric connector for lights.
Factory bottle jack in its under hood provision
In addition to the service history, he original keys, wners manual, arranty book, ssorted supplemental operation pamphlets, nd sales brochure are included.
You are bidding to purchase the RAMCHARGER, ot to be the first to "look at it". Thank you.
Please have your funding in place prior to placing your bid. Thank you.
Inspections are welcome and will be facilitated to the best of my ability prior to the auction concluding.
Please consult with your spouse, herapist, et or MAGIC 8-BALL prior to placing your bid. as I am not running a clinic for the confused.
Shipping and or transportation is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Having driven the truck personally from Colorado, can attest to it being entirely road worthy. I have full confidence that it could be driven home safely to anywhere in America.
The Dodge and I are presently located in SW Florida. (Ft. Myers vicinity) If you choose to fly in and drive home, will gladly pick you up from the SW Fl. International Airport, n Ft. Myers.
Trailer delivery is possible within the lower 48 states for $1000.00. (non-negotiable)
I can refer for you a reputable shipper, f needed. I will also assist to coordinate with your chosen shipper.
I have set a reasonable and fair reserve for the RAMCHARGER. It is commensurate with the condition of the truck, he ownership history, nd the very low miles. DO NOT ask me what the reserve is as I will not disclose it. Bid what you can afford and are willing to pay for the 1988 DODGE RAMCHARGER 100 4WD that you see before you.
A $1000.00 initial payment is due and payable within 24 hours of auction close VIA PayPal. NO EXCEPTIONS. The balance is then due and payable within 7 days thereafter under condition and arrangement made between myself and the buyer. I prefer that the balance be paid VIA a legitimate bank to bank wire transfer, s it provides a documented record of the transaction for both parties.
I will not accept PayPal for the entire purchase amount, nly the initial $1000.00 payment.
If you plan to fly in and drive home, will accept cash in person upon your arrival.
Once receipt of payment in full has been received, will overnight VIA FEDEX, he title and bill of sale to the new owner. If you prefer, nd are flying in, will hand deliver these to you.
Clear Colorado Title in my name
* If you are "new" to eBay, ave 0% feedback, xcessive negative feedback, r have not had activity on eBay for an extended time, espite being a long term member, require for you to call me prior to placing your bid and express your intentions. If you do not call me prior, our bid will be cancelled and you will be blocked from further bidding. This is to protect the integrity of the auction from insincere buyer(s).
* I require that the buyer call me within 24 hours of auction close to discuss further arrangements.
I am not a dealer, am a collector/hobbyist, nd a legitimate seller simply seeking a legitimate buyer. These auctions cost money, ut more importantly time. I will not waste your time, lease do not waste mine.
Since 2007, have sold more than 30 of my vehicles through eBay. Almost all have had their expectations exceeded. Unfortunately, here used vehicles are concerned, ne cannot please everyone. I strive to represent a vehicle as thoroughly, ccurately and honestly as possible, lease have realistic expectations for a 29 model year old vehicle. Thank you.
Given the age of the DODGE, y bidding you acknowledge your understanding that the truck is being sold in "as is" condition with no expressed, ritten or otherwise implied warranties.
eBay only provides for 24 pictures. I have selected pictures that best present a concise overview of the truck. If you would like any area specific pictures, imply request them.
Buyers from the U.S., anada, he UK, urope, ustralia, nd New Zealand are welcome and encouraged to bid with confidence.
If you would like to discuss a "buy it now", ALL me and PRESENT your offer. DO NOT call and ask me, what's the lowest that you'll take?"
Though not attached to my hip, answer my phone quicker than I respond to e-mail, all me with any questions. If you reach voice mail, eave me a brief message and I will return your call promptly.
Thanks for looking and good luck when you bid!