1934 Dodge Custom Street Rod Pickup - Hot Rod - Extra Clean - Extra Loud
Price: US $22,800.00 Item location: McCormick, South Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Custom
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 3641
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Dodge Custom1934 DODGE CUSTOM STREET ROD PICKUP ! ! !
TURN HEADS AND RATTLE EAR DRUMS EVERYWHERE YOU GO ! ! !
I hate to part with this amazingly fun pickup but I have no more room in my collection. This Dodge drives straight and shifts smooth. Quality workmanship was performed on every aspect of this build! Below are some of the features of this custom creature...
- Crate 350ci engine w/ 3,641 miles
- Flow Kooler Water Pump
- Mother Thumper Cam
- Electric Cooling Fan
- Custom Painted Eyeball Butterfly Valves
- Automatic Transmission
- 350 Turbo Converter w/ stall
- Remote Trans Cooler
- Chevrolet Rear End
- Front Disc Brakes
- Factory Steel Body Channeled over Chassis
- Fully Custom Steel Bed
- Greg Weld Polished Wheels
- 31x13.00R15LT Mickey Thompson Sportsman Tires (Rear)
- P155/80/R15 BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires (Front)
- Beautiful Jet Black Paint
- Suicide Doors
- Shaved Door Handles
- Body and Bed are Laser Straight
- Custom Painted Tailgate
- Custom Mounted Fuel Tank
- Rat Rod Style Interior
- Hydro-Dipped Door Panels, Firewall Cover, Valve Covers, and Blower
This vehicle is being sold AS-IS by Smith Motor Company Inc. A $500.00 via paypal deposit is due within 24 hours of auction ending. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of auction ending. We accept cash, cashier's check, or wire transfer for final payment. South Carolina residents will be subject to paying $500.00 sales tax upon purchase. Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping arrangements. Smith Motor Company Inc. reserves the right sell this vehicle before the end of the auction. Happy Bidding!!!