Classic 1969 Dodge Charger RT 440 V8! Stunning Restored Fast 99.9% Rust-Free!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- Trim: CHARGER RT
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 103,214
- VIN: xs29l9b247324
- Engine size: 440 cubic inch V8
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Dodge ChargerOffered for an appreciating new owner is this beautiful restored classic 1969 Dodge Charger RT two-door sports hardtop!
FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA, RIZONA OR OREGON WITH BUY-IT-NOW!
Finished in Light Bronze metallic over black, his collectible Charger RT shows just over 3,000 miles on the working five-digit odometer. I cannot verify the true actual mileage on this car which sports the 375 horsepower 440 cubic inch V8 engine with 4 barrel carb mated to the D32 code heavy duty three speed automatic transmission. This C919 code build date of December 19th order number 231807 car sports black vinyl bucket seats, inted window, enter console with wood-grain, 11 code am factory radio, 6X longitudinal black stripes, ustom console-mounted high-end audio system and hood/fender mounted turn signals.Some of the recent upgrades on this RT include engine rebuild, ear Vendors overdrive, ll new exhaust, isc brakes front and rear, ew stock looking wheels to fit the larger brakes [original wheels also available if new owner wants them], lectronic ignition, ll new suspension components including shocks, ront and rear, all joints, ushings and tie rods, ew instrument panel with tick tock tach, onteguard undercoating in inner front fenders and all new door seals and roof rail seals. This fast and stunning charger is being offered here with low reserve, clear and clean California title, 016 registration and a large file with about $80,000 in maintenance and refurbishment records!
HAVE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THIS CAR UPON REQUEST! Please call Evan at 650-350-8828 to schedule viewing, est drive and/or official mechanical inspections.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1969 Charger is in very good 99.9% rust-free condition overall with gleaming paint finish and excellent trim. I would rate the body of this car a solid 7.5 with a few paint blemishes and other imperfections....a very nice driver-quality example for sunny afternoon cruising and local shows.
The interior of this classic Charger is in VERY good condition overall.....about an 7.5 on a scale of 1-10. I just installed a brand new steering wheel and dash pad and all of the gauges including the horn, ipers, urn signals work as they should. The concealed audio sounds great as well. There are a few nicks and blemishes on some of the trim pieces along with some sun fading on the carpets.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1969 Charger is a hoot to drive.......it starts right up and runs very well with great V8 rumble, abulous torquey acceleration, risp shifting transmission, xcellent braking, mooth power steering and nice highway tracking.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1969 Dodge Charger will besold with clear and clean certificate of title, 016 registration and is smog-exempt here in California. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, isten, eel, rive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.