1975 Dodge Dart 416 Stoker Very Clean No Rust Original Interior
Price: US $13,950.00 Item location: Santaquin, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dart
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Special Edition Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1975
- VIN: lp23g5b230940
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: CD Player Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Dodge DartI bought this car 6 years ago and it was in astounding original shape. Most of the interior is actually original to the car. This car was babied its whole life. The original color was a dark burgundy red. I repainted the car Dodge "Go Mango" orange and it looks excellent. This car is extremely clean with no rust, he body is very straight. There are a few chips and light scratches, ut overall the paint looks nice. New vinyl top. The car is a 1975 but I replaced the original grille with a 1973 model grille purely for looks.
The interior is really the highlight of the car. Most of it is all original to the car, et looks brand new. Including the seats, oor panels, nd lower dash. The car has a new upper dash pad, rant steering wheel, urst floor shifter, arpet kit, Auto-Meter gauges. Gauges are tachometer, il pressure, ater temperature, oltometer, nd AEM wideband air/fuel ratio. Pioneer aftermarket CD player/USB head unit with new Sony speakers.
The engine is a 340 stroked to 416 cubic inches using a forged Eagle stroker kit. This engine was built by C&T Performance in Orem, tah. A highly reputable and well-known shop in the area. Less than 2,000 miles on the engine since rebuild. It starts up and runs great, nd makes excellent power.
- Eagle FORGED 416 stroker kit
- 10.5:1 compression, ump gas friendly
- Mopar Performance Purple camshaft .484 lift, 284 duration
- 850 CFM Demon carburetor
- Full MSD ignition
- Edelbrock intake manifold
- Hooker headers
- Polished water pump
- Polished aluminum valve covers
- Roller rockers
- Full Dynomax exhaust exiting before the rear wheel
- Mopar electronic ignition
- Hurst Line-Lock kit
The transmission was very recently rebuilt and upgraded at Gears Transmission in Lehi, tah. It shifts perfectly and holds all the power without issue. Less than 250 miles on the transmission since rebuild.
- Kevlar clutches and bands
- Reverse pattern manual valve body
- New seals, askets, nd fluid.
- Mopar 8 3/4 with 3.91 gearing and limited slip differential
- Yukon racing axles
- New KYB shocks all around, ith adjustable air shocks in the back
- Competition Engineering Adjustable Slide-A-Link bars
- Mopar Super Stock leaf springs
- Driveshaft loop
- Weld Racing aluminum wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires with good tread
- Disc brakes on the front. Brakes are in good shape
This car was fully setup to drag race and transfer power effectively. The car is a lot of fun and gets looks everywhere it goes. It is ready to be enjoyed! I'm only selling to help fund some other projects.
Please contact with any questions. Thank you