Dodge Challenger 1970 Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- SubModel: Base
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Survivor
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 82,000
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: Slant Six 225 CID
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Dodge Challenger Base
1970 Dodge Challenger base, 25 CI slant six leaning tower of power, ower steering, anual brakes, uto trans on the column, actory air. Very early production car, 855 off the assembly line, uilt 8/11/1969. This was owned by my mother-in-law, he bought it new in Florida and was passed on down to her daughter. We have the original bill of sale, set of original keys, anuals, nd some maintenance records, t had a repaint with the original color, e see no rust problems, ery clean car, tarts and drives great, oors shut nice and smooth, o sagging, uns cool. There are small dings, hips and dents, othing major, couple of dings on the hood, the drivers seat has some small tears starting at the seams, he other seats I don't think were ever sat in and are in great shape, ne of the hubcaps has dings. Some fading of the carpet, ouple of small tears in headliner, mall crack top of dash near speaker, ll the lights work, adio works, he A/C was converted to R-134 and the evaporator was replaced by a custom to factory spec new one, t does make some noise but we think it is the belt, e think the heater control valve was replaced and is the wrong one, he trunk floor had been painted prior to us receiving the car, e recently re-coated, t is solid, he windshield washer tank is cracked, e replaced the pump but don't know if it works, Transmission was serviced recently and the shifter seal was replaced, here is some leakage at the power steering gear box, arburetor choke kick-down still works. I drove this car to the Don Garlits Florida Mopar Association meet near Ocala, lorida, e took home a second place trophy for stock. How many of these cars are left pretty much untouched? See Fender tag decode below. We checked all the known areas in the car for the build sheet except the back seat, ouldn't get it loose, t might just be there.
E24 - 225 1 BARREL 6 CYLINDER D31 – LIGHT DUTY 904 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TORQUEFLITE
JH23 – J = DODGE CHALLENGER
H = HIGH
23 = 2 DOOR HARDTOP
C0B - C = 225 145HP 1 – 1BBL 6 CYL
0 = 1970
B = DODGE MAIN, AMTRAMCK, I, SA
100855 – SEQUENCE NUMBER (CAR 855 OF THE ASSEMBLY LINE)
FY4 = PAINT CODE: LIGHT GOLD METALLIC/CITRON MIST IRID
H6X9 – TRIM GRADE/STYLE/COLOR
H = HIGH
6 = VINYL BUCKET SEATS
X9 = BLACK
000 – UPPER DOOR FRAME: FULL DOOR PANEL
811 – DATE BUILT 8/11/1969
032652 – ORDER NUMBER
FY4 – ROOF TYPE OR COLOR: LIGHT GOLD METALLIC/CITRON MIST IRID
A01 – LIGHT PACKAGE
A04 – BASIC RADIO GROUP
A63 – CHALLENGER SE MOLDING GROUP A
C55 – BUCKET SEATS
G33 – LEFT HAND OUTSIDE MIRROR – MANUAL/CHROME REMOTE CONTROL
H51 - SINGLE AIR W/ HEATER (AIR CONDITIONING)
L31 – HOOD/FENDER MOUNT TURN SIGNAL
M21- ROOF DRIP RAIL MOLDINGS
M25 – WIDE SILL MOLDING
M31 – BELT MOLDING 69-70
R11 – MUSIC MASTER RADIO AM
Y05 – BUILT TO U.S. SPECIFICATIONS
EN2 – END OF CODES ASSEMBLY LINE 2
- Inspections are welcomed, must be completed prior to the end of auction at buyers expense.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.
- We reserve the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Bidders must have a Ebay feedback score of 5 or more: Contact us prior to bidding if your score is less than 5 for authorization to bid.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit via paypal is required within 48 hours of auction end.
- Payment in full via wire-transfer within 7 days of auction end, r possibly meet at a local Florida Bank for a cash payment.
- Questions are welcomed, all this voicemailbox and leave a message: 641-715-3900, xtension 395785#, leave a brief message and your number, e will get back
- to you.
- Buyer responsible for shipping, any applicable fees, axes, tc.