383 Big Block TKO 5-speed Pistol Grip Original Paint Gator Grain Top No Rust
Price: US $24,900.00 Item location: Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dart
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Swinger
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 118500
- VIN: LH23C3R259893
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 383 Big Block 5-Speed
Car from GA. no rust, original paint.
I purchased car in 2009 and I am the 3rd owner. The builder purchased the car from original owner.
I have paperwork back to original owner. Build sheet, all receipts for build, etc.
I have driven the car about 10k miles since build completed in 2009.
Car was purchased and modified by a Master mechanic who works for UPS. He does 1 car a year and brings it to Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA where I bought it July 2009 in the car corral.
Car was originally a 6 cylinder automatic, owned since new by a woman who kept it garaged and drove is sparingly.
Builder purchased this car in 2008 and built it and sold it to me in 2009.
- 383 Rebuilt. Bored 0.040" over, new pistons, stock rods and crank.
- Hughes Engines open chamber pro-pocket ported heads, 2.14" x 1.81" oversize valves, 3-angle valve job.
- Comp cams 21-305-4, 0.464" lift, 268/276 duration.
- Edelbrock 650 cfm carb electric choke.
- 440 Source aluminum water pump.
- Schumacher headers, ceramic coated.
- Accurate Exhaust 2.25" exhaust system with turn down tips.
- 7 quart oil pan.
- Denso mini starter.
- Tremec TKO-600 650 HP 5-speed transmission.
- Gear ratios: 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1.0, 0.64.
- Pistol grip shifter.
- Custom drive shaft, crossmember, bellhousing, pedal kit, hydraulic clutch.
Heavy duty torsion bars
Big block radiator
Front suspension rebuilt with urethane bushings throughout
Firm Feel steering box
Classic Auto Air Sanden 134a air conditioning conversion kit
Stereo with amplifier
Power disk brakes (front) drum (rear)
New carpet and sound deadening padding
Nice interior with bench seat, new seat covers
Custom Alligator Grain vinyl top
Hood scoops and go-wing
Brand new tires BF Goodrich Radial T/A Fronts 215/65R15, Rears 235/60R15
Clear title dated 2009 showing 109314 miles
Comfortable and reliable
Adult owned and driven
Walk around video:www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eKW-iZ669k
Cold start video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi0ZkDsCQdo
Hot start video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WyNN_8ovQs
I am not interested in any trades
No thank you I do not need help selling this