1970 Dodge D100 Pickup, chevy, ford, Packard, chrysler, plymouth, olds, Buick,
Price: US $26,000.00 Item location: Stewartsville, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: Sweptside
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 500
- Engine size: 440
- Drive type: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Dodge Other Pickups1970 Dodge D100 SweptLine Pickup, straight, ust free body out of Georgia. Completely restored by Big Robbie's with the following work:
1. Lowered 3 inches in the front using Sid's Axle's out of Oklahoma with new kingpins, ie rods, ew leaf spring bushings.
2. New Front Disc Brakes using a Scarebird Kit.
3. New CPP Adjustable Master Cylinder.
4. New shocks all the way around. Rears are Coil over adjustable.
5. Newsway bar links.
6. Rear has new 489 OEM case with Eaton True Trac Posi with 3.91 Gears.
7. All new axle bearings.
8. New Yoke, riveshaft and U joints.
9. New rear breaks with new wheel cylinders, ll new brake lines front to rear.
10. Newly rebuilt 727 trans with all Red Alto Clutches by T & H Auto.
11. New 2400 to 2600 Stall Converter.
12. New U bolts.
13. 440, 030 over, RW Forged Pistons, astings Molly Rings, lock was square Deck, lign honed, ew cam bearings and freeze out plugs. FelPro Gaskets, omp Cam - Big Mutha ThumpR, 40 Source Aluminum Heads, orted by Andy Jensen Racing, .5 Roller Rockers, ictor High Rise Intake, olley 750 Carb, &N Air Cleaner, ustom 4 Core aluminum Radiator and custom shroud with dual electric fans, ertronix Electronic ignition, rane Fireball Digital ignition Box, rane FireBall Coil, SD 8.5 mm wires, ew Mini Alternator, nbsp;High Torque Starter, Aluminum Pulleys, ilodon Stainless Flex oil Dipstick, ustom Aluminum Valve Covers, &N Valvecover Breathers. Engine has been Race Balanced by Andy Jensen Racing, 0:1 Compression, pecs are Gross HP 513 @ 5731 RPMS, orque 575 @ 4250 RPMS.
14. Body was completely stripped down to bare metal, ll dings taken out, nd completely repainted including the engine compartment. There is no rust inthis truck. Frame was sanded and painted chassis black. Bumpers were stripped and repainted. The Interior was completely repainted including the Dash. The paint work is beautiful, lmost flawless.
15. Interior redone including door panels, eadliner, eat, ew carpet and floor mats.
16. Rocket Wheels 15x10 rears, 5x6 front, ires are Front 235/75/15 3 inch white wall DBAS4, ears 325/50/15 Nitto 3 inch WW drag Radial.
17. Brand new dualexhaust with Smithy's Glass packs.
18. All new rubber window gaskets.
This truck wasbasically completely restored, very nut and bolt type. The Truck runs and drivesstraight and true. The motor runs cool and produce more than enough power for the truck. It is fun to drive, ery fast, ounds great and looksunbelievable. Youwon't see one at your local car show that looks like it or sounds like it. I have way to much money in this truck as you can tell. This is a real quality build.I have clear title for the truck. The truck is located in Stewartsville, J. I encourage an onsite inspection and will work with you or your agent. Any Questions please call Rob at 908-403-0568. Ask any and all questions prior to bidding. My feedback speaks for it self. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds orintent to follow through as this seems tohappen regularly.
Open to vintage mopar trades or a 28 foot Intech or ATC trailer.
A $ 500 Non-Refundable deposit is due at auction endwith the balance due within 5 days. Payment for deposit is by PayPal with the balance by cash in hand or Wire Transfer. No exceptions. I will not take any type of check, ank or otherwise.
I offer no guarantee of any kind and have described the vehicle to the best of myability.
I will sell to overseasbuyers.
All shipping is the buyersresponsibility and I will help in anyway possible. I have used numerous shippers before.