41 Dodge Custom Project Street Rod Hot Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: D19211639
- Color: Currently in Primer
- Engine size: 2005 Hemi 5.7L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Dodge Other
Framework done by Performance Hot Rods in Little Chute, WI
Front End is a Heidts Super Ride II IFS 54 3/4 Track, Stainless Steel A Arms Polished, Power Rack, Sway Bar, Coil Overs, Wilwood Brakes
Rear End is a new 9" Ford with Posi Traction 389:1 gear ratio with 31" spline. Art Morrison triangulated four bar rear. Wilwood Rear disc break with integrated emergency break.
Jim Weiner power brake booster and brake pedal assembly.
Wheels are Boyd Coddington Magneto wheels. 18" X 10" on the rear with 295-45R18 Nitto NT555 tires. 18" X 9" on the front with 245-45R18 Nitto NT555 tires.
5.7L Hemi motor, transmission, and wiring harness from a 2005 Dodge pickup with about 3,000 miles.
- Suicide doors with rounded front and back corners. Hinges are from Rocky Hinge Inc
- Flush mount windshield that is 3" lower than stock
- Rear window changed to a split window from a '39 Ford. Also 2" lower than stock
- Tailored front and rear fenders to flow with the curve of the doors and include new rockers. Removed running boards.
- Removed original 2-piece hood. Extended body and modified grille to accommodate for a 1-piece '41 DeSoto hood.
- Added Lokar chrome billet oval LED taillights.
- Fabricated flush-mount rear license plate frame
Additional picture available upon request. Any additional questions, please send a message with your phone number so we can arrange a call.