Dodge Ram B250 Van
Price: US $7,750.00 Item location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ram Van
- Type: Van Camper
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 83886
- VIN: 2B6HB21Y6KK402625
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Dodge Ram VanSelling an immaculate 1989 Dodge Ram B250 Starcraft Conversion Van with only 84,000 miles, 15 - 18 MPG, teak wood dash and controls and nearly flawless blue velvet interior, fold-away bed with 4-inch memory foam mattress. Runs perfectly. Ready for adventures!
Has been appraised by trusted mechanic at $8,500. Need a quick sale, so asking $7,750.
Please be in touch with any questions.
Note: Smog Exempt!
Note - Sale can include: Coleman double burner propane stove, cutlery/plates/bowls/etc., 6-gallon water container and never-before-used snow chains.
- All operational power windows and locks
- Working cruise control and AC
- Nearly flawless floor to ceiling blue velvet interior with curtains
- Teak wood dash, controls and details
- 10 inch raised ceiling with two skylights
- Original, never-before-used teak tabletop with floor insert
- Original, never-before-used cooler box
- Rotating captains chairs
- Interior, ceiling mounted low power led running lights AND nine individual ceiling mounted lamps (a couple do not work, my guess is wiring as I have checked the bulbs)
- DIY hand planed pine wood buildout that includes 4 cubbies, bookshelves, closet and foldaway double bed with 4-inch memory foam mattress
- Aftermarket CD AM/FM 6-speaker stereo system with amplifier (has decent sound, but needs some work)
- New, never used spare tire and easy to use lever jack
- All new brakes, front and rear (new discs and pads on the front, new shoes and drums on the rear)
- Replaced all 28 feet of brake lines
- 4 new General Grabber tires (installed at 72,000 miles)
- New water pump
- New catalytic converter
- Replaced one fuel injector
- Replaced drive shaft
- Replaced corroded fuel tank filler neck