1968 Coronet R/T 440 Magnum 4 Speed 3.54 Dana Numbers matching
Price: - Item location: Springfield, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Coronet
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 999999
- VIN: WS238L8G184502
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Dodge Coronet1968 Coronet R/T440 Magnum4 Speed Transmission1 of 1983 Made
This is a great restoration project for anyone who loves the 1968 Coronet R/T's. It's a great color combination as well as drive train. The body overall is in really great shape except for items mentioned below. All of the trim is on the car except for the rear wheel opening moldings. It has had some work to it over the years such as the redone (poorly) interior. This car runs and drives. Not great, but it will move around. The engine sounds pretty solid for it's age. The previous owner painted the engine Hemi Orange but you can clearly see the VIN stamp is original and I have up close pictures of areas of the block showing the original Teal color.
- Original numbers matching engine that runs.
- Original Hemi 4 speed transmission that shifts great.
- Original 3.54 Dana that sounds quiet.
- Original bucket seats (been upholstered) with console and seat belts.
- Original dash VIN in place and all gauges, trim, radio and wiring clean and in tact.
- Lower dash padding EXCELLENT!
- Factory Tic-Toc Tac.
- PP1 Bright Red paint
- Black Vinyl Top.
- Black Bumble Bee Stripe.
- Straight restorable chrome and trim.
- All glass good except windshield. All windows roll down nicely.
- All lights including factory turn signal indicators work great.
- Original wheel covers and wheels.
- Original fender tag
- Original Chrysler Certicard.
- Original owners manual.
- Undercoated car from the factory with nice floors, rails, front aprons unless otherwise noted below.
- Nice original grille, headlight doors, extensions.
- Solid and nice fenders, doors, hood, deck lid
- Lower sections on both sides behind the rear wheels have been sectioned in and need cleaned up and done right.
- Small hole in driver's floor that needs patched. Rest of floors still have nice Red paint on them.
- Left Quarter at front where it meets the B pillar is cracked out and needs welded.
- Roof skin will most likely need replaced once the vinyl top is removed and car is dipped. See pictures.
- Wheel Opening area at front of quarters needs patched.
- NEEDS RESTORED!!!!!
- Missing Original Distributor
- Missing Original Carburetor
- Missing Valve Covers
Having said all these wonderful things about the car, have not illusions, it needs RESTORED. It is not a daily driver or weekend cruiser in it's current condition. Please let me know if you have any specific areas that you want pictures of.