1974 Dodge Charger 1969 Hemi Superbee 1970 6 pack Roadrunner 1971 440 Challenger
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 99999
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Dodge Charger
If you have any questions please call me 701-471-3376
This is the most amazing 1974 Dodge Charger I have ever seen.Essentially this was completely restored from the ground up.Unlike many cars, which start from rusted out hulks, needing pans,quarters, fenders, etc, this car shows 53,000 miles on the odometer. Its owners cared for it enough where it was always stored inside, so the sun, snow, rain, etc nevergot to it. All the panels are original. There are not any patchesin thequarters, floors, or anywhere.All the trim, bumpers, etc all sparkle like new, but haven't beenrestored, they are justthat nice.The grill, taillights, and other things that normally crack from age, arein amazing condition. Even the vinyl top is original and it looks brand new.The motor is a 318. It was completely rebuilt to brand new specs and might have 500 miles on it.The Transmission and rearend were also rebuilt at the same time.The car has power steering and power brakes. The steering doesn't have any play and the brakes were just rebuilt. You turn the key and it fires up instantly. It runs and drives like a brand new 1974 Charger. When you go down the road it doesn't have any squeaks or rattles like most old cars do. The interior looks like new. The front seat has a brand new cover from Legendary (the original cover had a split seam). The carpet is also new,butthe rest of the interior is all original 1974 Dodge. The interior was originally brown, the original panels, dash, etc were all professionallypainted/dyed black and look exceptional.All the gauges work, radio works, even the buzzer when the car is off and you open the door with the keys in the ignition still works. The glass doesn't have any delamination or cracks, the steering wheel isn't cracked, the speedometer lens isn't foggy, simply put this is a exceptionally nice car.
When this car was built the goal for this car was4 things.
1. 1968-70 Chargers, roadrunners, superbee's, etc are all gorgeous cars. You go to a local cruisenight car show, and there might be one or two. But you go to abigger show and there are hundreds upon thousands of them. 68-74 Challengers andBarracudas are the same way. Gorgeous cars,but there are just so many.I like beingunique. How is it fun to cruise into a show and have the identical car parkright beside you. So goal number#1, I wanted something unique.
2. 6 pack cars and hemi cars are supercool. Don'tget mewrong, Idrool over them when I see them, but the downfallwith a hemi car or a 6 pack car, is they cost the same as some peoples houses. You never want to drive them because youralways worried about rockchips. You never want to squeal the tires,for fear that you mightdynamite your numbers matching block, and if you take it to a car show you pretty much have to hire security guards to keep people 20feet away from it or get a ulcer from worrying about people touching it and scratching it. So goal number #2, I wanted a super nice car, but something I can drive and enjoy.
3. Hemis, 440's, etc are a blast to drive, but long distance cruising, probably not. You have to search for 93 octane or aviation gas, you get stuck in traffic they overheat, They don't have air conditioning unless you added it. So goal #3, have something I can cruise in comfort, don't have to worry about aviation gas,and have factory air conditioning for those 90 plus degree days.
4. The 4th and final goal. Have something completely reliable, so if my wife (whom would need my help to change a air filter) wanted to drive it, I can let her without constantly worrying she will break down.
This car is all of those things and more.
This car still has the originalfender tag in place aswell asthe original serial number sticker on the drivers door.I also have the broadcast sheet which looks brand new !
This car is a bargain, there is almost double invested into this car of my asking price. Don't miss your chance to own this special car.
I know a lot of truckers, if you need help with transportation ask me.
I expect a $1000 deposit within 24 hours after the auction ends. I expect the balance paid within 48 hours after the auction ends. Call me about payment options. I would like the car picked up within 30 days after the auction ends.