1961 DODGE LANCER 770 HARDTOP - NO RESERVE!
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Lancer
- Type: HARDTOP
- Trim: 770
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 7315122142
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 6 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Dodge Lancer 770
RELISTED DUE TO NON PAYING BIDDER
NO RESERVE!! - 1961 Dodge Lancer 770 Model â€“ Hard to find 2-Doorhardtop that runs & drives, but don't expect to drive it home as it needs cosmetics to make it drivable.
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):
7 = Dodge Lancer
3 = 770 Model
1 = 1961
5 = Los Angeles Plant
122142 = Build sequence number
225 CID Straight 6 Engine upgrades include:
- Blueprinted head from Clifford Performance.
- Aluminum 4bbl Intake Manifold(Clifford) with headers.
- Monster Cam, Pushrods & Lifters (all Clifford).
- New Edelbrock 4bbl carb.
- New water, oil & fuel pumps.
- New timing gears.
- Upgraded to electronic ignition.
- Charging system upgraded.
Rebuilt 904 auto trans with Kevlar clutches, shift kit & B&M floor shifter.
- New custom made driveshaft.
- New brakes including wheel cylinders.
- New black racing bucket seats (original bucket seats in trunk).
- Interior needs re-upholstered.
- Body is straight,only ruston lower rockers & quarters outer skins.
- Original fading paint.
- Original glass.
- Trim all therein decent to fair shape.
- Non working Radio.
- Rear bumper is damaged but fixable.
- Front bumper in decent shape.
- Brand new tires on original rims.
- New dual exhaust system with tips in front of rear wheels.
Car sold AS-IS with Clear Title and NO Warranty, no returns or refunds for any reason.
Non-refundable $500.00 PayPal deposit, balance in cash-in-person, or bank wire transfer, or PayPal if buyer pays fees.
Although drivesaround local side streets, has not been driven anydistance; don't expect to drive it home as it needsto betransportedat Buyer's expense.
Email questions, thanks for looking.