53,000 Original Documented Miles-2 Build Sheets, Window Sticker, Service Records
Price: US $25,999.00 Item location: Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 53,788
- VIN: JH23G2B230547
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 318ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Dodge Challenger1972 Dodge Challenger - 53k Original Miles, Unmolested
Mileage - 53,790
- Original Survivor
- Very detailed service records dating back to the 70's
- (2) Original factory build sheets
- Original window sticker
- Original owner's manual
- 1972 Challenger Brochure and Dodge lineup brochure
- Motor just recently rebuilt from crank up.
- Slightly hotter cam installed during build.
- New 4 barrel Edlebrock 600CFM w/electric choke carburetor installed (I still have the 2 barrel)
- Dual exhaust
I bought this car a few years ago and have had a blast with it. When I got it, it was smoking a little so I took it in to the shop to have valve guide seals replaced.... long story short, we went down a rabbit hole and ended up rebuilding the motor from the crank up. It runs beautifully with no leaks.
Factory AC and heat work great.
The car drives straight and feels like they did new.
It looks like at some point the upper half of the car was repainted (maybe the original paint was faded?) but below the pinstripe, it appears to be original paint.