1947 Dodge Business Coupe - Kustom, Rat Rod, Hot Rod, Project D24 NO RESERVE!
Price: - Item location: Riverside, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Business Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1947
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 9093742219
- Engine size: Chevy 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Dodge Business CoupeHURRY! NO RESERVE! LESS THAN A WEEK AUCTION. HIGHEST BID TAKES IT!
Get something different! Get this 1947 Dodge 3 Window Business Coupe. This project car is a driver, runs good and all the lights work (brakes, headlights, taillights and turn signals).
The car has less than 400 miles on it since the new CHEVY 350 Comp Cams Thumpr' Cam engine and GM 200R4 automatic 4 speed transmission were installed.
This Dodge has some great Kustom stuff that really makes it stand out. Here's the details: The top was given a mild 3"chop, ROOF LINE and rear window were recently stretched back 5" further. Front grill is angled and stretched 10 degrees with nice metal work to eliminate the original ugly front turn signals. Headlights are 37 Ford. The fenders and rockers have been dropped 2". Front end is a '51 Dodge Bumper. Front suspension has coils cut down and rear end has de-arched spring with reversed eye leafs. The Gas Filler was relocated to inside trunk. The front fender seams were filled for a smooth look, the rear fender seams were welded and filled for a smooth one piece look as well. NOW FOR THE BEST PART! Just look at all the NEW STUFF this car has:
- PHONEIX 350 Chevy Engine = 330 HP 9.5:1, Comp Thumpr 227/241 Duration (.50), .479/465 Lif, 107 Lobe, Edelbrock 600cfm carb.
- Rebuilt GM 200R4 (4 Speed Auto Transmission) / Convertor
- Hi Performance ALUMINUM RADIATOR & Fan
- Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Front Shock Relocation Kit w/ Shocks
- Deluxe Front End Rebuild Kit - Kanter 02437C
- (4) Wheel Smith 15x5.5 Steel Smoothie Wheels with Baby Moons
- (4) Coker BF Goodrich Silvertown, 165R15, Radial, 2 1/4 in. Whitewall
What does this car need?
- UPHOLSTERY (carpet, seats & door panels)
- WINDOWS (sides &rear)
- PAINT JOB
If your looking for an easy to complete project this 47' Dodge Business Coupe would be it! Registered in Montana. Easy to register in CA. Have Title in hand.This car can be seen in person in Riverside, California. If you would like to set up an appointment or have any question be sure to message me.
I reserve the right to end the auction early because it listed locally for sale.