1967 Coronet w/numbers matching 383 big block
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Coronet
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1,000,000,000
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: original 383 Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 727 Torqueflight automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Dodge Coronet
I am selling because Iâ€™m looking for an older truck.
Letâ€™s start with a disclaimer.This is a 1967 Dodge Coronet.Super original, super solid car.It has scratches, no dents of significance, and yes it leaks.Nothing significant, but the car simply sits too much.The speedometer isnâ€™t hooked up, neither is the factory amp meter.Not sure if the cigarette lighter works or not, and the heating system is still in place but the hoses are capped. Lights, turn signals, wipers all work as expected.All doors open, shut and lock including the truck.Has an aftermarket temp gauge and tac h that work also.Windows all roll up and down and have no cracks.
Payment â€“ pretty simple.When the money is either in my hand, or the payment has cleared and been verified by the bank, then the car will be released.
I am retired military and donâ€™t appreciate funny business, if you bid, please pay.Iâ€™m a grown man and will tell you anything about the car, I can send additional or detailed photos if requested.
To all potential buyers, hereâ€™s my two cents.LOVE this car but it needs a few things to make it a fun daily driver in my opinion.1 â€“ Brakes.The factory system (drums all around and no booster) work, but this is a heavy car.With todayâ€™s drivers, a disc brake conversion is needed.2 â€“ a posi rear end.Itâ€™s a big block MOPAR!Just saying.
Besides that, I bought this car because of the body.I purchased the car two years ago from the second owner (a retired New York corrections officer) and he assured me that no one has ever done any body work on this car. I believe him. NO BONDO anywhere, what you see is what you get and this car is solid.
1967 Dodge Coronet 440 w/numbers matching 383 Big Block
- Less then 7000 miles since rebuild in 2002
- Bored .30 over
- Forged Pistons
- 6 pack cam
- 3 angle valve job
- Hooker Headers
- Edlebrock intake
- 750 Holley Carb
- March underdrive pulleys
- Rebuilt 727 Torqueflight Transmission rebuilt 2000 mile ago with heavy duty clutches and second gear shift servo along with 10 inch 2500 streetfighter converter
- New carpeting, headliner
- Power steering
- New radiator and transmission cooler.
- 323 gearsnon-posi rearend
- New tires all around
- Never had any body work
- Repainted once by original owner who sprayed it in his front yard - good from 10ft. away
- Driven to local car shows and only about 200-300 mile a year since 2002.
Lots of documentation of this 3 owner car