1967 Dodge Coronet RT - (2) RTs - One a Convertible - One a 4-Speed - Projects
Price: - Item location: Danville, New Hampshire, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Coronet
- Type: Hardtop and Convertible
- Trim: RT
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: WS27L7XXXXXX
- Color: Blue and Light Blue
- Engine size: Were 440
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic and 4-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue and Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Dodge Coronet RTThis auction is for two 1967 Dodge Coronet RTs. These are real RT cars and have titles. One is a console 4-speed and the other a Convertible. These cars are severely rusted cars. All specific RT parts have been taken off and none are included except both cars still have their front sway bars. These cars are not for your average "joe" such as myself, but rather for someone who has more money than God or a professional shop who wants a take them on. If you're still with me, I will describe each car..
1) 67 RT hardtop: Factory Dark Blue car with Dark Blue interior. Drivetrain was 440 with 4-speed and Dana rear. Console car with power steering. Has title and original clear readable fender tag, no build sheet found. Car has rust in the rear quarters, floors, rear frame rails etc. Rusty doors, hood, fenders etc. Needs complete body restoration. All drivetrain components are gone, but has an empty 8 3/4 underneath it. Suspension is all there, including the correct lower control arms and sway bar. Car rolls and steers fine. Correct steering column and console brackets and hump in good shape. Good core bumpers, missing passenger door glass and drivers rear glass.
2) 67 RT Convertible: Factory Light Blue car with Black interior. Drivetrain was 440 with column shift automatic. PS and a factory PDB car,
headrests and SG rear. Has clear title, whats left of the fender tag, no build sheet found. Car has rust in the rear quarters, floors, rear frame
rails etc. Rusty doors, hood, fenders etc. Needs complete body restoration. All drivetrain components are gone, but has an empty 8 3/4
underneath it. Factory Disc brake parts are also gone. Suspension is all there, including the correct lower control arms and sway bar. Car
rolls and steers fine. Good core bumpers, all glass is intact and in good shape, some wiring still present.
Both cars show no signs of ever being hit or in an accident. Everything is straight...rusted, but straight. Again, these cars are not for your average Mopar fan. These need professional work. Not many of either (4-speed or Convertible) left. Please don't ask if this is rusty or that is rusty, just assume it is. These are big projects. I do not want to split them up. I can hold them for as long as you need and can help load them. Payment must clear before they leave. Rare correct cars that deserve to be saved.