1980 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4, Royal SE model, Rare ROUND-UP edition.
Price: - Item location: Great Falls, Montana, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ramcharger
- SubModel: "ROUND UP"
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Royal SE
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 56,518
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 360 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Dodge Ramcharger Royal SE1980 DodgeRamchargerFour wheel driveRoyal SE"Round-Up" edition
For salePRIVATELYby only the second owner.
Available to anyone in the United States, and WORLDWIDE (yes, we have experience!)
Hello everyone. This is a private sale of an original-&-unrestored Dodge Ramcharger. It is the top-of-the-line Royal SE model, and a rare "ROUND-UP" edition.
Vehicle is currently located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada(about 3 hours north of the border).
- It is domestic build, considered antique status, and... FREE TO TRAVEL WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
- (Ebay does not have provision for people with multiple residences).
We are the 2nd owners and, bought it through it's longtime mechanic. The original elderly owner had failing health, and the trusted mechanic (owner of a large tire and repair centre) was asked by the family to look over the Ramcharger; fix anything-and-everything it needed, and to sell it. It's all been gone over and driven very little since. Since owning this fine Ramcharger, we've used it less than several hundred miles total. As you can see by our feedback, we've been on a mission to clear the really cool but unused vehicles we've collected.
Nice thing about this Ramcharger is it's originality. Asides from upkeep and maintenance, it's almost entirely untouched. I find it's condition remarkable.
Another nice thing is, the 1980 was the FINAL YEAR in which these Ramchargers had a FULL REMOVABLE HARDTOP. You can remove the doors Jeep-style or like an old '68-72 Jimmy/Blazer, and... the entire roof right up to the windshield. After 1980, Ramchargers had a fully affixed, non-removable roof. This was last year of the FULL CONVERTIBLE ROOF.
A couple other notable features:
- The full-convertible roof has never been removed.
- It still retains it's unbroken factory original seal.
- Well optioned, with double equipment tags, including:
- Gorgeous exteriorcolour combination of factory PY4004 BLACK, with PZ3453 IMPACT RED
- NE5 Headlamps quad rect
- YF7 SE/TRAILDUSTER SPORT PKG
Additionally (and interestingly enough).....
- The original factory typewriter written and photocopied hardtop removal instructions are included.
- They were only removed from the bag (that was stapled shut) so I could assess what it was.
- Please see photographs.
- Included in the factory shut bag were additional seals, screws, and a cutter for the factory seal.
- Factory roll bar
- Sure grip (posi)
- Mileage 56,518 miles(???)
- The speedometer reads both English and Metric but, the odometer is in Metric.
- Kilometres are 87,625. That equates to precisely 56,518 miles.
- Because of the nature and dynamics of our initial purchase of this unit, we were unable to ascertain with 100% clarity the exact mileage. Unless I have a really thick pile of provenance (invoices, receipts, etc.), I don't believe an accurate representation can be made. There are many factors that point to an original mileage of 56.518 miles and this is what I I believe but, I cannot absolutely guarantee this.
I understand that not everybody shares my taste in tires and wheels. As such...The Ramcharger will come with it's factory white-spoke "Ranger" wheels.
- If you would like the tires/wheels as pictured, please add $1500 to the auction price.
Please refer to our feedback... You will see how I have changed down our little collection and, you will see over a dozen comments from overjoyed buyers of other collector vehicles. My wife and I have liquidated quite a few cars last year, and the year prior. Thesevehicles went to happy new collectors across the United States, and destinations as far as Germany, Holland, New Zealand, and several to even theMiddle East.
Being domestic built, and over 25 years in age, means this truck isexempt from any import/export restrictions.It is a free to travel as a bird. If you buy this truck from us, my wife Sophia will be happy to take care of everything shipping related for you. She's developed some excellent contacts and become very good at this. Asides from taking care of the bank transfer, you'll hardly have to lift a finger.
Now, shy of writing an encyclopedia-type description, I think I've covered everything. If there's anything I've missed, or anything you would like to ask,please do not hesitate to write. I look forward to helping.I will offer my private email, just because sometimeseBay messages getinadvertently delayed. It is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak in person, please let me know and we can even arrange that. Good communication is pivotal to happy dealings! I encourage discussion.
One last thing... NO ZERO-FEEDBACK buyers PLEASE. If you have zero-feedback, please write to me 1st, with your intentions. We've been defrauded several times. Every single time we've dealt with a zero-feedback new-ebayer we've been left hanging. With 1 exception (an FBI agent who bought our Jeep "Jethro"), every single zero-feedback buyer has been insincere and left me having tore-list;
As a final-final-final thought....We are taking a big chance bylisting this truck UNRESERVED. I am hoping that it narrows down the bidder pool to only super-serious and genuine buyers. Please, please... Write to me, call me, message, email. I will reply or answer quickly, informatively, and happily. Don't worry about being bothersome.... I'm always up for some "car-talk" with a fellow enthusiast. Your bid is a contract to buy; not to consider, reconsider, and then ignore. I'd rather answer honestly and describe accurately than have a "misunderstanding" afterwards. I cannot stress enough... Look at the feedback comments from people that bought from us. I promise to be Mr. Helpful for you too !!!
We have a little procedure. It focuses on a good back/forth flow of communication, and works flawlessly. Here's how it goes:
Good luck fellow enthusiasts,and happy bidding!