1970 Dodge Charger Fast and Furious Movie Stunt prop car FF4 FF5 screen used
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- Year: 1970
- VIN: xp29h8b274326
- Engine size: 350 Chevy
- Drive type: 350 turbo
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Dodge Charger
I am often told "You sell some very cool cars, ut what do you personally own?". Well, ou're about to find out. I just bought myself a 1970 Superbird, o sadly I must let one more of my fleet go! My SCREEN used 1970 Fast and Furious Buck/Stunt Charger ( actually a 1968 Charger made to look like a 70), he was flat black when used in FF4 and gloss blackin the opening scenes of FF5.This is now a nice car as we bare metalstripped her! From the stunning Black paint to mechanics we went right through her so she drives great!She is now show worthy and would steal the spotlight at car show.
- Bill of sale from Terry xxxxxxxx to Cinema Vehicle services
- Sale sheet of all the FF4 and FF5 cars with vin numbers showing this charger as Stunt car #3
- Original Front fiber glass bumper ( currently have Chrome one on her)
- Never Jumped, rashed or Damaged
- 350 Chevy Engine
- 350 Turbo tranny
- Ford 9 inch rear I believe?
- 871 Blower ( not connected)
- Full roll cage
- Upgraded the front brakes to power disc
- Power steering
- Fuel cell
- Racing seats with harnesses
- Original markings on rear alloy panels stating stunt car #3
- Signed on the underside of the trunk lid, lthough I have no idea whos?
- Original movie used wheels
- Working lights and turn signals
- Drives great and has a clear Florida title in my name
Now for kicker, am only going to list thisfamous carfor a few weeks. If not sold she will be entered in Mecum at Kissimmee in Jan 2016,so this is your only chance to buy her now. Her sister car made $93,000 in 2013 at Barrett Jackson, o this car is not cheap! OF COURSE SERIOUS GENUINE OFFERS are welcome. She is for the true collector, ho appreciates the franchise of Fast and Furious. For a WALK AROUND VIDEO text or Call me at 407 729 6957. Thank you Mark