1973 Dodge Charge SE - Solid and Excellent Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 83,246
- VIN: WP29P3G148453
- Color: Silver/Gray
- Engine size: 400-4V
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Dodge Charger SE
THIS AUCTION HAS NO RESERVE !!!
Please read the Terms and Conditions of this sale first. If you cannot accept the Terms and Conditions, then please do not waste your time or mine bidding on this vehicle. Please, bid with your wallet, not your heart. Please read the entire listing.
Up for auction is a 1973 Dodge Charger SE. The car is in excellent condition. It is a solid clean car with no rust, other than the typical surface rust on the under carriage. I got it out of California, where I think is spent the majority of its life. It has approximately 83,400 miles. I believe this to be the actual mileage, but I cannot guarantee it.
The gas tank was recently replaced, but before I purchased the car in the summer of 2015.
Here are a few of the spec:
· Original 400-4V engine
· Automatic 727 Torqueflite transmission
· Dual Exhaust
· Air Conditioning (currently does not work – old R12)
· Rear Window Defogger (kind of rare)
· AM Radio
· Bucket Seats
· Column Shifter, vice console.
I intended to restore but I am running out of room considering I currently have three vehicles in various stages of restoration.
I have numerous 1973-1974 Dodger Charger NOS parts and a few used, but excellent condition parts that have been restored. If you would be interested, I have them posted separately on eBay.
The title is in my name, it is a clean, clear Colorado title.
If you have any questions, please call Gary at 720-323-2571.
Terms and Conditions of Auction
1. This is a five (5) day long auction.
2. I reserve the right to end this auction at any time, with or without cause.
3. The car is being sold “as is” “where is.” Meaning there is no warranty on this vehicle, implied or implicit. Again, it is being sold “as is, where is!”
4. If you are the winning bidder, this does not give you the right to inspect the vehicle, and then make a decision to buy it. If you are the winning bidder, you are obligated to follow through and purchase the vehicle. Bidding is considered to be legally binding contract.
5. If you wish to have the vehicle inspected prior to making a bid, you are welcome to inspect it or have an individual come and inspect it for you. Just please coordinate it with me.
6. If you have zero (0) feedback, you must contact me first, before making a bid and convince me that you are a serious bidder and should you be the winning bidder, you will follow through with the purchase of the vehicle. Otherwise, I will cancel your bid, no questions asked.
7. If you have more than one (1) bid retraction within the last six (6) months, you must contact me first, before making a bid and convince me that you are a serious bidder and not retract the bid, unless you truly made an honest mistake. Otherwise, I will cancel your bid, no questions asked.
8. Buyer is solely responsible for any and all shipping costs. I will help facilitate the shipment of the vehicle for you. However, you must coordinate the shipping date, time, and carrier with me at least 48 hours in advance.
9. A deposit of $1,000.00 is due within 24 hours of auction close via PayPal. Full payment must be made in full five (5) days after the close of the auction. In the event the full balance of the purchase price, less the $1,000.00 deposit, is not received within the five (5) days of Buyer's "purchase" of this vehicle, I reserve and retain the right to declare the Buyer to have defaulted on the terms of this listing and to terminate such sale and relist the vehicle for sale to another party. The $1,000.00 deposit will be retained as "liquidated damages" and I will owe no duty to the Buyer or any other purchaser to apply such funds to the final purchase price of this vehicle, or to refund such sum to the defaulting buyer.
10. Final payment must be made via wire transfer to my account or via certified check from a national bank (e.g., Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America).
11. These are simple Terms and Conditions to set the bounds of the auction and keep it fair and honest for all bidders. If you cannot abide by or accept these Terms and Conditions, then please do not bid.