W250 Cummins Diesel
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: 1B7KM2686LS681800
- Color: Black / Gray
- Engine size: Cummins 12v 5.9L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Plow hookup, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Dodge Other Pickups
Up for sale is my Dodge Cummins pickup. I just finished with the following upgrades which I have receipts for:
• BORG WARNER S300GX TURBO (57-65-14)
• CPP SAC 7 x .010 INJECTORS (CLIPPED NOZZLES)
• 3" INTAKE CROSSOVER UPGRADE
• MECHANICAL FUEL LIFT PUMP UPGRADE
• 4" TURBO BACK EXHAUST WITH DP
• BD VE FUEL PIN AND SPRING (Spring not installed, but included)
• PYRO GAUGE
• BOOST GAUGE
• TRANS TEMP GAUGE
• OIL PRESSURE GAUGE
• INTAKE PLENUM GASKET
• "EVILFAB" BRAIDED STAINLESSTURBO OIL FEED LINE
• MAHLE 12V EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET SET (89-98 CUMMINS)
• MAHLE VALVE COVER GASKET 12V (89-98 CUMMINS)
• VIBRANT 45 DEGREE INTAKE ELBOW, 4" I.D. x 4.25"
• VIBRANT 45 DEGREE INTAKE ELBOW, 4.5" I.D. x 4.25"
• VIBRANT ALUMINUM COUPLER, 4" O.D. x 3"
• VIBRANT REDUCER COUPLER, 4" I.D. x 4.5" I.D. x 3"
• OIL FILTER
• AIR FILTER
The truck runs great! It ran okay before, but now it's better!
The body on the other hand is a little rough, but repairable. Don't be fooled by the photos. The paint is a spray can job that I did just so you could see the potential. It was very faded and multiple colors before. The metal is mostly there, but rough in some areas. Tailgate doesn't open. Blinkers don't work. Speedo doesn't work. Drivers door doesn't stay closed (lower hinge is rusted out). I haven't re-installed the pyro probe yet mainly because I know some people prefer one location to another. Mileage is not accurate but is by best estimate somewhere between 170 and 190k.
This truck was maintained as part of a fleet of maintenance trucks at my place of employment for many years.
Truck is sold as is obviously. I can help facilitate shipping, but it is your responsibility to either pick it up, or hire a company to haul it. I can be here to load it up, but again I am not responsible for shipping or related costs.