1993 Dodge Viper Sports Car 26,751 Miles Viper Red 10 Cylinder Engine 8.0L/488
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Viper
- SubModel: Sports Car
- Type: --
- Trim: Sports Car
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 26,751
- VIN: 1B3BR65E6PV200062
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 10 Cylinder Engine 8.0L/488
- Number of cylinders: 10
- Power options: Pwr-assisted 13" front/rear vented disc brakes, Pwr-assisted hydraulic rack & pinion steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2dr Open Sports Car
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Dodge Viper Sports Car(281) 865-1683 1 of 46 View All Images 1993 Dodge Viper Sports Car 26,751 Miles Viper Red 10 Cylinder Engine 8.0L/488 Exterior Color: Viper Red Interior Color: Gray Transmission: 6-Speed M/T Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Engine: 10 Cylinder Engine 8.0L/488 Title Condition: Clear BJ Motors is proud to offer this 1993 RT/10. Built on January 7th of 1993, this is one of the earlier cars of the year model. It comes with unique features to the earlier 1993 build dates, such as rear antenna, battery located in the center of the trunk, Viper caliper lettering, and vinyl soft top. These cars are fewer than 400 in the run of 928 red Vipers for production. This is a Two-Owner, stock Viper that comes with Autoform hard top as well as vinyl soft top and windows. BJ Motors has an extensive range of superb, low mile exotic and luxury automobiles. Financing is available and trade-in proposals are always welcome. If you like this vehicle and have questions, simply email Info@BJMotors.biz, or by calling us 1.800.270.1608 Ext.2, direct 281.351.2000 Ext 6202. You can also schedule an appointment to drop by our location in Tomball, Texas. BJ Motors is a licensed Texas Dealer. Show More Vehicle Equipment
- Aero polyellipsoid low beam/halogen high beam headlamps w/integral turn signal
- Continuous glass fiber reinforced body
- Detachable tinted glass rear window
- Fascia integrated fog lamps w/covers
- Roof support w/integrated center high-mounted stop light
- Tinted windshield glass
- Body-color dual manual outside breakaway mirrors
- Deluxe windshield wiper/washer w/intermittent feature
- Detachable tinted plastic side windows
- Removable folding soft top w/side curtains
- Soft fascias 5-MPH bumpers w/high density foam energy absorbers
- 2 seater
- Air conditioning prep-inc: A/C wiring harness, adaptable instrument panel control, preset engine elect control unit
- Full electromechanical analog instrument cluster w/180-MPH speedometer/7000 RPM tachometer, engine coolant temp/oil pressure/amps/fuel gauges
- Glove box
- Leather wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel w/energy absorbing tilt column
- Premium sound system - AM/FM stereo w/seek/scan, cassette, digital clock, 130-watt dual pwr amplifiers, 6-speakers
- Remote control security alarm system
- Warning lights for engine oil pressure/engine coolant, engine elect malfunction, 2-3 shift lockout, charging system, security system
- 8" day/night inside mirror w/integral map light
- Color-keyed center console w/park brake lever/ash tray
- Full Euro look short pile carpeting
- Leather seating surfaces w/leather-grain vinyl facings, adjustable lumbar support
- Leather wrapped shifter knob
- Premium sport style highback bucket seats
- Snap-in tonneau cover
- 12.0" diameter single dry disc clutch
- 16" X 4" cast aluminum spare wheel
- 4-wheel independent suspension w/unequal length upper & lower control arms
- 770 amp long life maintenance free battery
- Adjustable front twin-tube low pressure gas charged shock absorbers
- Direct ignition system
- Directional P335/35ZR17 Michelin XGTZ spd-rated SBR tires (rear)
- Engine oil cooler
- Front/rear coil springs
- Pwr-assisted 13" front/rear vented disc brakes
- T155/80D16 Michelin spare tire
- 120 amp alternator
- 22 gallon fuel tank w/manual fuel filler door
- 6-speed fully synchronized manual OD transmission
- 8.0L SMFI OHV aluminum V-10 engine
- Adjustable rear dynamic acting hydraulic low pressure gas charge shocks
- Directional P275/40ZR17 Michelin XGTZ spd-rated SBR tires (front)
- Dual side outlet exhaust system
- Front/rear anti-roll bars
- Ltd slip differential
- Pwr-assisted hydraulic rack & pinion steering
- 3-Point passive unibelt restaint system
- Dual note horn
BJ Motors is selling this vehicle "As Is" Where Is" with no written warranties implied or expressed. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuiness, or defects herin, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle.and to have satisified himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at buyer's request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehcile. All sales and discrepancies, dispute are governed under the laws of the State of Texas.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, withuot regard to its conflict of laws principles. The jurisdicition for any legal action shall be exclusively a state court in Harris County, Texas.About B.J Motors
BJ Motors began as a passion for collecting fine automobiles and turned the enthusiasm and passion turned into a business that has thrived for over 25 years. Over 30 years of combined experience in selling some of the finest classic, sports, and exotic cars in the country. We are the largest pre-owned Dodge Viper in the country and loves other American brands as the Ford GT's for our main vehicle of choice.
Our founder worked hard while spending time traveling all of the country racing Dodge Vipers and creating a network for obtaining the nicest, cleanest lowest mileage Vipers and Ford GT's in the market place. You can imagine the excitement of our typical day deciding which car to take out for a drive; whether it be a 600 hp Dodge Viper, or a 550 horsepower Ford GT, Lamborghini or Saleen S7! We have the right vehicle for you.
Whatever your choice, you can be assured we have done our homework and stand behind the inventory we offer for sale. We have gone through each car with a fine tooth comb and have spent hours detailing our cars from top to bottom in order to ensure your satisfaction is guaranteed, reliability is bulletproof,and great looks are certain. It is our goal to make your purchase a great experience and also to make your dreams come true.
BJ Motors is one of the area's largest performance and exotic sports car wholesalers in Houston, Texas, and specializes in the Dodge Vipers, Ford Gt's. Lamborghini's.
We offer a variety of financing options, and extended warranties through our business partners, enclosed nationwide shipping, and owners that are friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Give us a call or schedule an appointment to come and see our line of fine vehicles just waiting for you! We would like to be your source for any exotic vehicles in the market place today. With the majority of the depreciation out of the newer cars we sell, performance vehicles continuing to go up in value, and the fact that we would love to have our own cars back when something else catches your eye, you can see why it costs so little to own one.
It is our goal to buy and sell the best of the best automobiles. Each and every car is hand picked for extremely high quality with low mileage. Each car is as important to us as it is to you. Every vehicle is inspected prior to purchasing it for our inventory. We take extra care to research the history and service of each of our cars, as well as conduct a complete and thorough detail process. Because we are certain that you will be pleased with your purchase, we offer the right of inspection before purchase. It is important to us that you have the option to inspect and approve the automobile before taking ownership, therefore this is offered to you before final payment is received.
Check out our Inventory www.bjmotors.biz as it changes daily. If there is something you are looking for specifically and you do not see it here, please send us an e-mail and we will try and help you locate your vehicle. Thanks for visiting and check back often.
Also ask about our NO hassle consignment or if you are looking to sell your car we buy all makes and models.Terms and Conditions Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Loan check from eBay Financing Center
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
We are a Texas Independent licensed dealer, As a Texas licensed Independent Dealer we will follow and obey by the State licensing and dealer vehicle registration and laws of the state of Texas. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described in this eBay advertisement. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement. Vehicle may be sold by BJ Motors, LLC prior to the end of the auction.
BJ Motors reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. The winning bidder is required to contact BJ Motors as outlined in all of our auctions within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the current market.
Acceptable payment types for deposit are: credit card, wire transfer, cashier's check.. If winning bidder does not contact BJ Motors and submit deposit within 24 hours of auction close, vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis. BJ Motors, LLC. has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to retain a PPI or to and inspect the vehicle in person and or to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions. Some of our pore 1981 Vehicles will come with a non 17 digit Vehicle Identification Number or if we sell a Race Prepared Vehicle this vehicles are sold on a Bill of Sale only. Regarding emissions please check with your individual states with emissions compliancy and with registering a pre-1981 vehicle or a race car. BJ Motors will assume no liability for cars with pre 17 VIN numbers and cars that are Race Purpose Built.
Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. BJ Motors encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale. Last we can assist you in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway.
We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody. Shipping is the sold expense of the buyer. BJ Motors, LLC Cars bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein. All laws are governed by the State of Texas in Texas. An additional documentation fee of $252.28 will be added to the purchase price at the time of saleFees and Taxes
Taxes and Fees: Out of state buyers are not charged tax, title, or license but are responsible for the documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. You will receive 60-day in-transit tagsx