RARE! 1967 W300 Power Wagon V8 Dana 70 Front/Rear Power Brakes for 12v Cummins?
Price: US $5,500.00 Item location: Stevensville, Montana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Power Wagon
- SubModel: W300 Super Truck!
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Power Wagon
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 81,089
- VIN: 2381713445
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 318-3 Premium Truck V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4X4
- Interior color: Black/Silver
- Options: Power Brakes, Premium V8, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Dodge Power Wagon W300 Super Truck!1967 Dodge Power Wagon W300 V8 4x4. RARE! This was an expensive special-order item back in the day and they made only 528! How many are left?
- A318-3 Premium Dodge Truck Engine
- Factory Power Brakes - has been updated with newer booster and new lines.
- Dana 70 Axles Front and Rear. 4500 lbs front axle, 500 lbs rear axle for a total of 12,000 lbsaxle capacity. GVWR is a conservative 10,000 lbs.
- Optional Heavy-Duty Rear Springs 8,100 lbs capacity. 3,500 lbs front spring capacity for a total of 11,600 lbs spring capacity.
- Special Heavy-Duty W300 Frame is much stronger than other light-duty truck frames.
- MONTANA TITLE IN MY NAME. Title will be sent via registered U.S. Mail.
I have had several W200's and did not appreciate that the W300 is MUCH MORE TRUCK than the W200. Everything from the industrial steering gear to the completely burly frame and springs is bigger and better on the W300. This is a nice solid truck. The doors shut straight and nice. The body is overall very good with some small dings and minor rust spots in the door corners. Smitty-Built bull guard.
The interior is nice. The seat is comfy but needs bolted down. The padded head liner is sweet. This is an awesome rig that could easily be a daily driver with a little tlc. 2nd gear is bad. The brakes need bled. Starter sometimes grinds. Radiator has been replaced. The original factory vacuum canister is mounted under the body, s well as a newer booster mounted on the fire wall. Tires are 235/85r16.
This is a nice truck with tons of potential, ut does need some work to be a daily driver. Right now we mostly cruise it around the ranch. I have videos of it starting and driving. Please contact me if you want to see the video. I broke my back and am in a wheelchair now so I can no longer fix up this neat truck.
This W300 is located in Stevensville, ontana 59870. It weighs about 4000 lbs.
Please call or contact me with questions. Marcus 406-360-8628
-Sorry, relisted the item because I made an error (forgot to put in the year!) in the listing and it did not show up properly.