1986 DODGE OMNI GLH TURBO. Runs, shifts & drives excellent!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: OMNI GLH
- SubModel: Omni
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: GLH Turbo
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 95,323
- VIN: 1B3BZ18E3GD206079
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.2 turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Dodge OMNI GLH GLH Turbo
1986 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo.
Not many of these left in this condition, especially this clean, unmolested and rust free.
One of the cleanest GLH's around, or so I've been told.
Beautiful interior, super clean underbody, door jambs, etc.
The car runs, shifts and drives excellent with no leaks, funny noises, etc.
Original A/C compressor not turning on, but belt is on and spinning freely.
The car is unmodified (except Sony speakers in rear deck,professional install.
Runs, looks and drives like it's still in back the 80's!
The Garrett T03Turbo spools right up and she really Goes Like Hell.
Here's a list of some extensive maintenance That's been done:
- New Clutch
- Resurfaced Flywheel
- New Axle Shaft Seals
- Fresh Trans Fluid
- New Rear Main Seal
- New Oil Pan Gasket
- Plugs, Wires, Cap, Rotor, PCV Valve
- K&N Replacement Air Filter
- Oil Change
- Upgraded Heim Joint Shifter Linkage to replace the brittle OEM plastic bushings
- New Struts and Shocks
- New Ball Joints
- New Tie Rod Ends
- New Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings
- New Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- New ACC Floor Mats
- New Mopar Door Hinge Pins
- New Radiator
- New Thermostat & Coolant
- New Heater Core & Lines
- New Interstate Battery
- New Oil Sending Unit
- New gas tank and fuel filter
Any questions, please ask. Car sold as it is where it is. No warranty implied or offered on this 31-year old GLH.
If you're in the area, by all means stop and see the car in person and I'll take you for a test drive. This is not a museum car, but it's very clean for the year, make and model. Pride of ownership shows.
Auction may end if sold locally or if I get a good offer. I'll be happy to help you with shipping as I know a good auto transport broker.
People at the local car shows are baffled when they see this car, younger people have no idea what it is. It's a real head turner and the only GLH I've sever seen zipping around the streets in my area.
Here are some specs on the car:
1986 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo
- Dodge Omni GLH Turbo, model year1986, version for North America U.S.
- 5-door hatchback body type
- FWD (front-wheel drive), manual 5-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 2213 cm3 / 134.6 cui, advertised power: 109 kW / 146 hp / 148 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 228 Nm / 168 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 4186 mm / 164.8 in, wheelbase: 2517 mm / 99.1 in
- reference weights: base curb weight: 1111 kg / 2449 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 198 km/h (123 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 7.5 s; 0- 100 km/h 7.9 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 15.8 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: 20/27 mpg (U.S.), 11.8/8.7 l/100km, 23.9/32.3 mpg (imp.), 8.5/11.5 km/l EPA ratings average estimated by a-c: 10.2 l/100km / 27.7 mpg (imp.) / 23 mpg (U.S.) / 9.8 km/l