1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE Hardtop 2-Door 6.3L
Price: - Item location: Placerville, California, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: R/T SE Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 3,466
- VIN: JS290OB334857
- Color: Red Oxide Primer, original color cream
- Engine size: 6.3L 6286CC 383Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T SE Hardtop 2-DoorBarn find from estate sale! This vehicle has been unregisterd since 1993, change of ownership per DMV in 1999 but not driven for over 23 years. No CA DMV back fees. Clean title. Great survivor car that needs restoration to it's former glory. Solid project care that will only go up in value.
383 engine, 4 speed transimission and 8 3/4 inch differential. Bucket seats with console. Car has been media blased and primed. Many parts included with sale; original seats, all glass except the windshield, engine included from donor 1970 Challenger, unsure if transmission is original or not. Parts not with the vehicle include but are not limited to the bell housing, flywheel, radiator, drive shaft and shift linkage.
Pictures of both the VIN and fender tags are included.
As above, this car has several rust spots:
1. Driver's floor by foot area; patch panel included with the sale of the vehicle2. The lower rear quarter panels3. Small spot aroud the front window area4. Small spots at the hood hinge area5. Under side of the trunk lid
For more information, please contact Mike.
Cell (530) 306-2851 call or text okHome (530) 644-8164 evenings and weekendWork (530) 295-5533 Week days 8a-5p, ask for Mike