1993 Dodge Viper rt/10 Convertible 8.0L 6 speed
Price: - Item location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Viper
- SubModel: Rt/10
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 87,000
- VIN: 1B3BR65E4PV200514
- Engine size: 8.0L 7990CC 488Cu. In. V10 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 10
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Dodge Viper Rt/101993 Dodge Viper RT/10
-87,XXX miles on odometer
-High Gloss Black with a custom Matte Black stripe and smaller Orange racing stripe - Paint is in awesome condition showing only a few normal driving chips and a couple of minor scratches (Originally Viper Red)
- Custom Kennedy Racing 3 piece wheels 19x12 front and 20x14 rear (1 of - custom built specifically for this car) Car can be seen on their website - Build cost on the rims exceeded $6500
- The passenger sider rear wheel has curb rash and the drivers front has a minor scratch on the inner of the rim
- hydro dipped Carbon fiber look on trunk, uel door, irrors and door hinge covers
-Inlcludes OEM windows and bag
-Koni Adjustable Struts
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-Brembo Big Brake kit up front (Brembo calipers and rotors)
-NEW Viper Specialities rebuilt motor (~19k on engine)
-NEW CP Pistons with 4.030 bore
-NEW Clevite Bearings
-NEW MLS Head Gaskets (No head gasket problems here!)
-NEW Seals, alves, luids, nd bearings throughout the motor
-Inspected Transmission by Viper Specialties as well.
-Taken apart, leaned, nd new seals around.
-New OEM Luk Clutch installed
-Fresh OEM Fluid
-AB Plug Wires with heat boots
-screaming demon coil pack upgrade
-Custom Powder Coated intake manifold
-Magnaflow High Flow Catalytic Converter
***The engine/tranny work totalled $14,161.99
-MOPAR ECU included
-MGW Shift Knob
-Professionally custom painted dash (OEM dash is hard to clean and just looks bad)
-Lloyd Floor mats
-Pioneer Head Unit
-Pioneer and alpine speakers
-Amplifier mounted in trunk
-Original owner of this vehicle is John Force. ( famous NHRA drag racer).
-Clean and clear carfax. Title in hand in my name.
-under WOT or heavy deceleration in gear will puff out some oil smoke from bad valve seals only on passenger side. Have done a compression test and compression was good on all cylinders. Doesn't harm the engine and doesn't smoke under normal driving conditions.
-temp gauge reads it running warmer (not overheating to yellow or red) however has been checked with infrared thermometer and only shows it running around 190. Never had it overheat or boil over. So believe the gauge itself is off and not showing correct temp.
-needs rear tires soon ( may get replaced soon)
Car is for sale locally as well. Can contact me at 865-924-1976 for any questions.