Rare Classic 1976 Dodge Charger Sport! Rust-Free Blue Plate CALIF. Car 360 V8!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- Trim: Charger Sport
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 96,450
- VIN: wh23j6a191904
- Engine size: 360 V8 5.9 liter!
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Dodge Charger
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this cool classic 1976 Dodge Charger two door sport coupe! Finished in what I am told is all original silver paint over blue velour interior, his almost 40 year-old classic Mopar was purchased new right here in Redwood city. This blue license plate California car [with both original front and rear plates] has been driven just over 96,400 actual miles as shown on the working five-digit odometer. It sports a 360 cubic inch [5.9 liter] V8 engine with four barrel carb mated to the factory three speed automatic Torqueflite transmission, ir conditioning, lectronic ignition and upgraded Z28 chrome wheels with high performance tires AND..... the original window sticker from 1976!
This is a great find for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new quickly depreciating Charger!
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1976 Charger is in good quite original 99.9% perfectly dry, lean and rust-free condition. The paint is believed to be all original with a slightly dull and worn, ut still presentable, aint finish! The chrome and trim look to be all original as well with the unleaded gas sticker on the bumper still. All of the stickers under the hood are intact as well. The chrome wheels are in excellent shape with meaty and just about new performance tires. I do not have the trunk key and cannot access inside and there is also faded/worn paint on the plastic corner bumper pieces BUT they look to be all original.
The interior of this old Charger is in VERY good, UPER original condition overall from the original blue shag carpet to the beautiful untouched velour upholstery and door panels to the working odometer and all other gauges as well as the factory AM radio! Imperfections inside the car include a/c not cold, ome discoloration of the velour upholstery, few heat cracks on the top of the dash and a cracked rear deck panel.
This 1976 Charger starts, uns, hifts, teers and brakes beautifully with quiet and tight suspension. There is a slight bit of hesitation under quick acceleration.
I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST VIA EMAIL!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1976 Charger is located in San Carlos, alifornia just 10 miles south of San Francisco Airport. It will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title and non-op status registration. It will be smogged for purchase by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.