Gorgeous Omni GLHS, #154 of 500, $10k paint, stunning inside & out, only 71k mi
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Omni GLHS
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 71,558
- VIN: 1B3BZ18E2GD248209
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.2L 4cyl Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Dodge OtherTheToy Barnof Dublin Presents: 1986 Dodge Omni GLHS Shelby#154 of 500 Collectors behold! If you've been of the hunt for that special slice of 80's performance car nostalgia we have the car for you. The Toy Barn is thrilled to offer this absolutely stunning 1986 Dodge Omni GLHS with 71k original miles. This is certainly a one-of-a-kind car completely and meticulously refinished by world-famous Dean Loucks (deanloucksart.com) with a custom yet period correct and tasteful paint refinish in a stunning black metallic with matte finished stripes and trim. This car is absolutely beautiful from front to back and not only is it one of the only GLHS Shelby Omni's you'll ever see it looks practically brand new throughout. The Original Centurion wheels still show very well the Shelby graphics were all updated and replaced with correct yet modernized graphics and stripes and the exterior is a solid 9.9 out of 10. We sell Lambo's Ferrari's McLaren's Porsche's and more and you wouldn't believe how much interest this Shelby receives on our showroom floor displayed in the midst of those exotics!The interior of this GLHS is nearly flawless and excellent overall. The seats still feel and look great the original cluster still functions properly and is intact as is the Shelby plaque on the dash. Check out the photos below; the headliner dash door panels etc are all excellent. FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE DETAILS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RING ME. I'm happy to answer any condition questions. The powertrain is the original 2.2L 8-valve 4cyl turbocharged and intercooled and appears to be stock. The car is wearing the original Konis and still feels solid and tight and the car runs sounds and shifts excellent.Please call me for more details; I'd be happy to give you a thorough walk-around and answer any questions you may have. Erick Morrison the Toy Barn (740)973-7978.Check out the pictures below be sure and allow time for them to load!If you have any questions about the condition of this car and would like for me to go over it panel by panelwith you please give me a ring. I'd be glad to do an "over the phone" walkaround for you.Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534Attention "0 Feedback" bidders: Please contact us prior to bidding.Check out this Omni's Clean Carfax Report at the following link:http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=HMN_0&vin=1B3BZ18E3GD250180Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:We have experience importing into Canada and other countries. Here are some of the basics you will need to consider:
1. Check that the car qualifies for importation at:
2. Locate a shipping company to assist you.
3. To get the car across the border you will need to fax a copy of the front and back of the title to the border 72 hours in advance.
4. You must have the original title with the car to get it across the border.
5. To register the car in Canada you will need a NO OPEN RECALL letter from the manufacturer.
6. You might have to make some modifications to get the car registered (example: day time running lights).
7. All cars will have an Ohio temporary license plate provided.TERMS OF SALE:In most cases buyers contact us directly during the auction to arrange a “buy it now price”. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time should the vehicle become unavailable. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.TERMS OF DEPOSIT:The successful high bidder will submit a $1000 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the auction closing to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the auction closing. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Payment is accepted in U.S. dollars only.PAYMENT METHODS:Bank financing cash in person certified check cashier’s check and bank wire transfers. For those financing we can help! Please contact us for more details.TAXES AND FEES:Different states cities and counties tax the purchase of an automobile differently. Your tax on an automobile is always determined by the address you are registering the car to. Because of this it is impossible for us to estimate or automatically calculate what your tax will be. All of our Ebay listings do not include tax. Please contact us for help determining your tax obligation. Additionally every car will have a fee of $288.50 applied to the sales price. This flat fee covers titling and documentation fees. Taxes and fees are not negotiable.DISCLAIMER:We make every effort to present information that is accurate. However some of the information is derived from a vin decoder car history data reports and/or other sources. Because of this the exact configuration color specifications accessories and history provided in this ad should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies claims or losses of any nature. Please contact us to verify any information that is essential to your buying decision.NOTE: We will pick you up at the Columbus International airport which is only 20 minutes away from our dealership. If you prefer we can also arrange shipping by us in our covered carrier operated by our full time driver.What is the Toy Barn?The Toy Barn is a full-service retail dealer facility specializing in the sales and service of vehicles that haveheart whether highly exoticluxurious unique or just plain fast. Bottom line:We sell a little bit of everything as long as it's fun! Our motto is "Don't just drive... Arrive!" and you can see it in every inventory piece we have whether it's a Lamborghini a Bentley an Escalade or a Shelby Mustang.We're nestled in Dublin Ohio a suburb on the northwest corner of Columbus. We have three showrooms and two full outdoor inventories filled with an average of over 150 cars. We're not a warehousewe're not brokers or middlemen and our reputation is just as important here in our community as it is world-wide. We pride ourselves in beingserviced-minded and customer-friendly with a strongemphasis on business integrity and being transparent.We're a full-service retail facility and offer the followingservicesin addition to selling premium automobiles:
- Complete service department servicing ALL makes and models
- Competitive financing opportunities
- Certified Warranty programs and extended service contracts
- Door-to-door enclosed delivery service (we own the truck & trailer!)
Our cars sell quickly!!! We sell premium hard-to-find cars that are most often times the finest available. In doing so our inventory moves quickly and our cars are sold many times prior to auction end either locally or with a "buy it now" arranged. Don't miss out on this vehicle by waiting give us a call today!!! I DO NOT ANTICIPATE THIS VEHICLE MAKING IT TO AUCTION END.
Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer @614-288-5534
Payment Options:The winning bidder will be asked to place a $1000.00 deposit with 48 hours of auction's end. Full payment from the buyer will be expected with 7 days of auction end. Please contact us prior to bidding with financing or transport questions.