1994 Dodge Dakota 3.9L V6
Price: - Item location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dakota
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: Sport
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 207,365
- VIN: 1B7FL26X7RW149890
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.9L V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Dodge Dakota SportI'm selling my truck since I'm moving back to Europe (no way I get it registered there). Originally I wanted to slowly fix the truck up and keep it to myself.
!!!!USD 2000 obo ( price higher due to over 5k in repairs I put into it.. but I'm more than willing to negotiate with a reasonable buyer) !!!!
Any engine related issues were fixed in 2015 & 2016.
1994 Dodge Dakota with 207k miles. Engine replaced at 200130 miles with used engine that had 112974 miles on it.Replacement reason: head gaskets blown
See below a list of performed repairs ( I have paperwork to proof any work that was done):
- Original engine replaced with used one - "new" engine mileage: 112.974 (paperwork and new engine VIN available)
- Re-weld inlet pipe to catalytic converter
- replaced front break pads and rotors,
- Clean, lube, adjust rear drum breaks
- Readjusted cooling fan to stop fan shroud hitting fan
- Replaced battery
I actually had no real mechanical issues since the engine was replaced. I drove this truck every day to work and never had an issues (besides breaks, and noise development due to inlet pipe and cooling fan shroud).
Below please find any issuse that I haven't had the chance to fix yet (mostly cosmetic):
- A/C is not getting cool but runs
- interior needs work (carpet on driver side was partially removed), door panels, dash, side panels are in "fair condition",
- Exterior paint is faded (incl. some small dents.. nothing major or too obvious ),
- front bumper has a small but noticeable dent,