1983 2.0L 5-Speed Front Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Rampage
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
- Doors: 2 Doors
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 76,643
- VIN: 1B7EZ64C0DD233734
- Color: Battleship Gray
- Engine size: 2.2L 4-Cyl Engine
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Drive type: Front Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Dodge Rampage Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
1983 DODGE RAMPAGE
IMPORTANT BUYING INFORMATION:
• Vehicle sold As Is. Seller does not warranty existing condition or operation.
• Can sell to CA buyer only as non-operational registered vehicle
• CA Buyer responsible for CA smog-test certification prior to registering to obtain license
tag for road use.
• CA DMV will issue free one-date permit to drive vehicle to new location.
• CA or Out-of-State Buyer to pick up or arrange for shipping: pickup Philo, CA 95466 (N.CA)
• Email email@example.com for more information
• California-only driven vehicle.
• 2nd owner, since 1990 (26 years).
• Everyday driver until bought new Subaru.
• Garage stored (non-op registration) since 2008.
• 76,343 miles on odometer.
• No rust. Never seen snow. Never dented.
• Original engine with performance Dodge-Connection equipment:
OriginalCA smog equipment operational
Performance ignition module
Engine oil cooler (water-cooled)
• Used Mobil.1 synthetic since owned, Redline synthetic in transmission.
• Started periodically while in storage and run until engine warmed up.
• New battery 2007, disconnected, full voltage maintained.
• Starts immediately and drives good.
• 5-speed manual transmission rebuilt with 3.56 final ratio.
• Drives mountain roads like a FWD sports car.
• Cruises 75 mph at 3000 rpm (6000 rpm redline).
• Air-conditioning rebuilt to R235 specs (needs recharging).
• AM-FM stereo w/cassette player.
• Tinted windows and backlight.
• New headliner.
• Shelby aero dam and side skirts.
• Monroe-Matic struts & shocks still firm.
• Alloy wheels.
• Tires less than half worn.
• Line-X bed liner.
• Protect-O-Top locking hard bed cover.
• Class-2 tow-hitch and electic-connection.
• Passed 2007 CA smog test at high-rpm (2500 rpm).
• Did not pass 2007 CA smog test at idle-rpm (high idle speed shown in photo due to rich jetting and possibly torque cam not correctly degreed.
• Battleship Gray Imron repaint never clear-coated, now faded to primer coat.
• Dome light lens missing.
• Cruise control intermittent.
• Arm rest needs recovering.
EXTRAS INCLUDED WITH VEHICLE:
• 1983 Omni/Rampage 2.2 Factory Service Manual Set
• 1983 Chilton Dodge 2.2 Service Manual
• 1988 Mopar 2.2 FWD Speed tuning Manual
• 1988 Dodge Connection Performance Accessories Catalogue
• 1993 Mopar Performance Parts Catalogue
• Folder containing all engine//transmission part receipts and tuning notes
• New hood liner
• Complete factory carburetor jet selection
• Degree cam pulleys and set cam drive keys
• Cam belt tension weight tool
• Carb air bleed adjusting tool
• HS suspension bushings
• 2 original wheels and 4 hubcaps
• 2 Cibie Headlights w/o bulbs
• Too many other new parts and spares to list. See photo.
AVAILABLE SEPARATELY AT ADDITIONAL COST:
• 2 Sheel corduroy touring seats with Rampage brackets• Momo steering wheel with Rampage hub adapter