1972 - challenger!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- SubModel: challenger
- Type: Coupe
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 99,999,999
- VIN: JH23G2B378988
- Engine size: 440ci v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Dodge Challenger challenger
Absolutely stunning 1972 dodge challenger! ROCK SOLID! AND LAZER STRAIGHT! Paint, bod, and interior are mint! This challenger has all the good stuff!
* built 440ci v8 - bored .030 over, TRW pistons,.509 purple camshaft & lifters- hydraulic flat tappet, crank turned .010 on rods and mains, edelbrock dual plane intake, holly carb, hooker comp headers, aluminum radiator
* rebuilt 727 transmission with a 3400 RPM TCI converter, heavy duty clutch pack, HD springs
* youkon gear 8 3/4 center section rear en, nodular case, large diameter yoke, 1350 U-joint, 4:10 posi gears
* strange super street axels- 30 spline
* drive shaft loop
* comp engineering shocks all 4 corners
* custom 3" exhaust that sounds awesome!
* new 17'&18" aluminum american racing wheels and tires
This car demands attention!! tons of fun that will make you giggle!
SHOW QUALITY CAR PRICED TO SELL NOW!
PLEASE CALL LUTHER @ 360-661-0720 FOR MORE INFO!
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly and view all pictures.