1990 Dodge Ram 50 Pickup with Sports Cab
Price: US $650.00 Item location: Silverton, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 93,200
- VIN: JB7FL25W5LP010626
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 2.4 L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Dodge Other Pickups93,200 miles, 5 speed manual, 4 cylinder 2.4 liter engine, rear-wheel drive, power steering and brakes, hard-plastic bed liner and large locking toolbox, AM/FM/cassette stereo, spare tire, non-smoking household.
This is a great work truck. The engine is in very good condition - runs flawlessly. It drives and handles reasonably well. It was driven with a load from Los Angeles to Oregon over the summer without issues (no problem driving the freeway at 65 MPH). It also has a hard plastic bed lining and a large toolbox that locks on both sides.
Has some minor body dents (see photos) and some defects:
- There are dents on the passenger side: in front quarter panel and just rear of door (see photos). The dent rear of the passenger door has no effect on the door's operation -- it opens and closes properly and is still aligned correctly.
- Tailgate latch does not release (open) tailgate and passenger-side tailgate cable is missing. Tailgate does close and latch securely however.
- Truck slowly loses radiator coolant. Presumably there is a small leak somewhere.
- Steering is a little loose and truck pulls to the right slightly when going straight. It probably needs a front end alignment.
- Windshield wiper lever on right side of steering column is broken off to about 1 1/2" in length; however, it still can be moved up and down and works properly.
- Plastic cover and bulb for the passenger-side front marker light are missing.
- Driver-side seat is well worn, torn, and has lost a little padding. It is covered with cloth currently (see photo).
- There are three metal cord-holders along each side of the truck bed at the top. The rearmost one on the passenger side is missing.
My father bought this truck new in 1990 and used it mostly near his home in Los Angeles until just recently (hence the low mileage). I have used this truck only on a couple occasions since then; however, the engine is in excellent condition and the transmission seems to be in good condition as well. This is an excellent vehicle for someone who wants a good working truck at a low price that is mechanically sound, and is not overly concerned about looks. You will probably want to replace the tailgate as soon as possible. I have factored in that cost in the price I will accept.
Title is clean. Local pick-up only, $250 deposit. Full payment required within seven days. Title released and given to buyer at pick-up.