1969 Dodge Dart, Numbers Matching Survivor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Dart
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 120,781
- VIN: LH41B9B152920
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 225 slant 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Dodge Dart Custom
1969 Dodge Dart Custom, 225 slant 6.
Original motor, numbers matching survivor, title in hand. Car was undercoated at the dealership new, little rust. A real head-turner and fun to drive.
It’s a solid old car, but needs some work to make it great again. The car runs and drives, but will sputter once it warms up – I believe the valves need ground or adjusted, and a general tune up, maybe a carburetor kit. It wants to die at stop signs.
· Power steering pump is newer, but leaks, needs repaired. Needs new power steering pump cap.
· Broken front intake bolt on head, leaks antifreeze, slow leak at this time (see pictures)
· Needs new brake light switch, rear light stays lit when not pressing the brake
· Needs new brake pedal return spring and general adjustment
· Needs new rubber around the trunk lid, will leak water into the trunk
· One crack on the steering wheel
· Small rust bubbles rear fenders, see pictures
· AC does not work
· Needs new heater core, currently bypassed
· Original radio does not work, installed a small device to play music through a phone to the speakers, see picture
· Odometer says over 120k, engine was rebuilt at just over 100k.
· The last paint job final sand and buff wasn’t completely finished in some areas, I would rate it a 6.5 out of 10. It has a thick clear coat that needs to be buffed out or wet sanded with super fine grit to bring out the best shine. It’s not real noticeable, but it’s not a show car.
· New carpet, upholstery, headliner in tact
· New rear speakers
· Washington state collector vehicle tag
Please don’t bid if you don’t have the cash or are not able to pick it up via car trailer within one week of completion of sale. Please do not plan on driving it home, this car needs some attention first. I believe I have described all of the issues with the car, please ask any questions you have prior to bidding. Car sold as-is, where-is. Pick up only in Gig Harbor, Washington.