1969 Dodge Charger SE #s match 383hp, Highly optioned big block 4bbl Charger!
Price: US $30,100.00 Item location: Valley City, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99,656
- VIN: XP29H9Bxxxxxx
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 383hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Dodge Charger SEAbsolutely LOADED Big Block 1969 Charger SE
Formerly of the Rick Hendrick collection
I spoke with the second owner of this car. His first cousin bought this Charger new. Originally the cousin wanted a Cadillac. Fortunately, a very convincing Dodge salesman at Balderson Motor Sales in Zanesville Ohio was able to change his mind by loading up a 1969 Charger like a Cadillac!
First of all, this is an UNRESTORED car. It has never been all apart and messed with. The seats, carpet, and remainder of the interior is original. The door jambs and the inside of the quarter panels is original paint.
The exterior, engine compartment, and trunk floor has been painted a long time ago and is straight but driver quality with some imperfections.
That being said, this car is no slouch. This is a rust free Charger. It has its original trunk floor, quarters, quarter extensions, floors, doors, fenders, inner fenders, etc.
This is an excellent driver with all the FACTORY options you would want if you were looking to spend a good amount of time behind the wheel. The following options are all verified by the original broadcast sheet unless otherwise noted.
This car came with these factory options
- #s matching 383hp 4bbl engine
- console automatic
- ICE COLD working A/C (see pics. blows 39 degrees)
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Power windows (all work and line up perfectly)
- 6 way adjustable driver seat
- Leather front buckets (original redyed with headrests)
- Rear defroster
- Woodgrain steering wheel
- AM 8 track (radio dial is not moving and stuck in position)
- Tinted glass all windows
- Light package
- 3.23 sure-grip 8 3/4 rear end
- No vinyl top (moldings were in place when delivered to original owner)
- Driver side and Passenger side mirrors
- Road wheels
- Cruise control (not on broadcast sheet but on car from new per second owner)
- + various moldings and optional lights
U.S. sales only. I have a clear title in my name in hand. I will aid in shipping but the cost of shipping is solely the responsibility of the buyer.
Bidders with under 10 feedback contact me before bidding or I may cancel your bid.
Payment in cash or wire transfer. Cashiers check will be accepted but I will wait until funds clear to release the car.
$500.00 paypal non refundable deposit due within 24 hours of winning bid.
I reserve the right to end this auction early for any reason.