RARE 1973 DODGE CHARGER RALLYE BIG BLOCK 440,PLUM CRAZY,SLAPSTICK,A/C,MATCH #'S
Price: US $17,000.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Charger
- SubModel: Rallye 440 Big Block
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Vinyl
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 74,220
- Color: Plum Crazy
- Engine size: 440 Magnum Big Block V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Dodge Charger Rallye 440 Big BlockAbsolutely awesome 1973 Dodge Charger "Rallye" 440!
* Western car with zero rust* Matching number car period.* Original 74,000 miles* Original Magnum 440 Big Block V8!* Rare Bucket seats with console* Slapstick automatic transmission* Factory Rallye wheels* Factory A/C car* Raised white letter radials* Matching numbers* Original dual exhaust tips* Power steering* Power brakes
This is an absolutely gorgeous 1973 Dodge Chartger "Rallye" edition with the awesome factory Magnum 400 Big Block V8! This super low mileage Charger has all of its original drivetrain and runs amazing! The engine and transmission are super tight, the body is lazer straight and the car just cruises down the road!Fully equipped with all of the above mentioned options, this rare Charger has an excellent exterior with beautiful paint and no rust at all. The vinyl top has one split but still shows well. The interior is also in excellent condition with beautiful bucket seats and rear bench, nice original door panels, and an overall "clean" appearance.This car runs and drives awesome! With only 74,000 original miles, this 440 is barely broken in! Engine, transmission, tires and brakes are all excellent. A/C is all there but needs to be serviced. Overall this is truly a beautiful car that will make someone very happy! Call me at 305-922-3432 if you have any questions. Thanks!On Jul-06-16 at 17:35:31 PDT, seller added the following information:
FYI..The car IS Matching numbers and does have the 440 Magnum V8. Sorry for the typo!