1970 Dodge Challenger RT Auto Convertible Rotisserie Restoration
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2 Doors
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 70,000
- VIN: JS27N0B270440
- Color: Purple
- Engine size: 383 V8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Dodge Challenger1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible RT For Sale in Milford, Pennsylvania 18337
This is a # 2 plus car, not far from concours. #54 of 68 1970 383/335 hp, Dodge Challenger RT convertible known to exist in 1999 when Galen Govier put this car in the Chrysler Registry. 1970 is the ONLY year Dodge made the Challenger RT convertible. This complete rotisserie restoration was acid dipped and all faults restored with metal. The restoration was done sparing no expense. This is an original matching number engine.
· Equipped with a Holley 4 barrel carburetor list number 4368-1, date coded 3229
· Totally rebuilt Torqueflight 727 automatic transmission and 323 rear.
· All restoration parts on this car are dated prior to the assembly date.
· Totally restored and correctly date coded seat belts done by Snake Oyl.
· Rallye instrument cluster, all redone by Herb's
· Gas cap NOS
· Original thumbwheel Chrysler solid state AM/FM radio redone with updated electronics by Resto radio
· New dash pad, 3 speaker
· Concours correct Space saver spare tire/with bottle
· New RT badges and insignias
· Rallye wheels with Goodyear E-60x15 white letter bias tires
· New correct telescopic antenna
· Correctly date Alternator restored to 60 amps
· New Hughes cam shaft slight performance upgrade, lifters and springs
· All paint, chrome and glass in excellent condition and yes the underneath is as spotless as the rest of the car.
· Original chrome bumpers newly chrome plated by Tri-city
· Rim blow steering wheel
· Original 11" power drum brakes
· Maxicool 26" radiator #2998956, dated 2979
· All new brake lines, fuel lines, gas tank, transmission lines, stainless exhaust tips EVERYTHING underneath new
· New Accurate Exhaust system
· All new Light Bezels /Taillight Bezels/Back up light Bezels
· Restored dash dimmer switch also correctly date coded "3359"
· New white convertible top and boot
· Complete new white interior
· Correct original FC7 plum crazy paint
This car needs nothing restored. It has all been done for you. Complete restoration done at 70,000 miles. Now has less than 10 miles after restoration. Don’t let this opportunity pass! This convertible is a must see and drive! Call (402) 502-8385 for more information.