Hemi Super Bee, 1 of 31 4-speeds and 1 of 1 color for 1968
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Coronet
- SubModel: Super Bee
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 46,176
- VIN: WM21J8A303158
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
You're looking at an extremely rare (1 of 1 in 1968) true J-Code Dodge Super Bee 4-Speed Hemi in Burgundy Metallic with Black Vinyl interior.
1968 was the debut year of the Super Bee, and only 125 of the inaugural edition were built. Only 31 included a 4-speed manual, and of those only this one was painted in Burgundy Metallic.
Believed to be 46,176 actual miles per odometer
- Production Date: Wednesday, May 22, 1968, Lynch Road, MI.
- A833 4-Speed Manual (Hurst)
- 3.54 gear ratio w/ 9.75" axle
- Sure grip
- Split bench, vinyl
- 26" radiator
- Rear speaker
Although we do not have any past paperwork on this car (other than what the current owner has done), we do have a full Galen Govier report/visual inspection done in 2011 (available upon request).
Since then, the owner has changed/upgraded/returned to stock the following:
- Kelsey Hayes JK 15x7 wheels specific to Hemi cars in 1968, powder coated black
- Firestone Redline Wide Oval tires
- Hemi dog dish type hubcaps (1968 NOS)
- Original correct Hemi fan
- Original 1968 AM radio (not currently installed)
- Glenn Ray reproduction radiator (correct Hemi part number)
- Reproduction Hemi fan clutch
The current owner is no stranger to classic cars, and has cared for this car carefully since he has possessed it. It has been stored in climate-controlled storage with our sister business (Petrol Lounge) and is ready to drive/enjoy as is.
We welcome third-party inspections, video walkarounds, and/or additional specific photos for serious clients.